• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crude descriptions

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I got this thread idea just now after describing a game to someone and realizing how stupid it sounded haha. Anyway, the idea of this thread is to come up with ridiculous descriptions for games. It needs to be related to the game, of course. It doesn't have to be super obvious, but hopefully those that have played what you're describing will get what you were going for. I hope this thread will be alright, triple mod team. lol

examples:

3rd person shooter where you rescue koalas and kill giant ants. (Jet Force Gemini)
    Create an art gallery to save the world. (A Link Between Worlds)
    Run around in the desert with guns and a rat on your shoulder. (Jak 3)

Feel free to post as much as you want whenever you come up with new description ideas. Just don't double post, of course!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Sniper rifle simulator - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

That's unfortunately all I could come up with :c

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Spend half the game rescuing people who are trying to kill you for using monsters to rescue the people from other monsters (Devil Survivor Overclocked)

Run around solving people's problems because you want them to love you (Okami)

Get forced into a partnership with a stranger to explore dangerous areas (PKMN Mystery Dungeon)

Think that's all I got for now.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • PETA's worst nightmare. (Pokemon)
    Engorge yourself. (Kirby 64)
    Wake up and do a bunch of ♥♥♥♥ you probably never wanted to do. (Ocarina of Time)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Waggle: The Game (Wii Sports Boxing)
    Waggle 2: This Time With Precision Waggling! (Wii Sports Club Boxing)
    Death Simulator (Dark Souls)
    Kill Everything Mercilessly By Tearing Them Limb From Limb Until They're Nothing But Small Pieces Of Matter In The Wind And Don't Even Care About What You've Done (Kirby's Epic Yarn)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    -9 people walking around a boat looking for a door (999)
    -Traveling through minds in the past and future to prevent a catastrophe (VLR)
    - Using psychic powers, a sensing bracelet, and an emotion map to solve cases (Ace Attorney series)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Don't worry, if you die, your partner will take good care of your insect collection! (Jak 3)

You'll get to learn all about BAZONGAS! (Tales of Xilla)

Where a mask is the symbol for life. (Majora's Mask)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Scam poor villagers out of their money. (Recettear: An Item's Shop's Tale)

Make a map. (Ys: Memories of Celceta)

Ruin friendships. (Mario Party)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    HOLY ♥♥♥♥ HE KNOWS WHAT I PLAYED LAST NIGHT? - Metal Gear Solid

Look I know you're in a dangerous mission BUT WHY DON'T YOU LET ME SLEEP IN YOUR ROOM - Metal Gear Solid 2

No spiders don't taste good you sick ♥♥♥♥ and don't ask me about the god damn rats - Metal Gear Solid 3

Everything was nanomachines - Metal Gear Solid 4

RULES OF NATURE - Metal Gear Rising

Whatever you do, DO NOT LISTEN TO THE TAPES - Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zero

The last one is a genuine warning if you ever played the game, DO NOT GOD DAMN LISTEN TO THE TAPES

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Beating up a bunch of thugs on the street so you can save your girlfriend from a handicap man with a gun. You also have to eat food inside oil drums to replenish your health. (Final Fight)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    "That game where you push one button" - my brother's description of Ace Attorney after watching me play

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The one where you press buttons and a bunch of cool attacks and stuff happens. (every little kids description of a fighting game)

The one where you run around and run over people and shoot them and get money and stuff. (GTA)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Don't worry, if you die, your partner will take good care of your insect collection! (Jak 3)

Jak 1, actually! He doesn't talk about the insect collection in the 3rd. They're beyond insects Shawn, duhh. :P

Don't swim. Trust me. (Jak and Daxter)
    DAMMIT! (Jak II)
    Dance with a hot chick and something about seasons. (LoZ: Oracle of Seasons)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hallucinate on mushrooms while racing go-karts with lizards and throwing turtles at one another (Mario Kart)
    Hallucinate on everything while living with forest critters and paying off debts to a loan shark tanuki. (Animal Crossing)
    Hallucinate on candy as pinatas come to life, forcing you to care for them and build them homes. (Viva Pinata)
    Hallucinating little kid forced to take on the problems of the world after royalty he barely knows is kidnapped by giant pig. (Any Zelda almost)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Klippy, change your name to Trippy after that post.

Cry and laugh. A lot. (Mother 3)
    Roll things that aren't joints, even though it'll feel like you smoked a few. (Katamari Damacy)
    Proof you can't dance. (any dance game)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Harvest the organs of little girls to purchase fireballs for your hands (Bioshock)
    Use a Wii U gamepad to fight hordes of zombies and awkwardly fumble in your inventory to avoid dying (ZombiU)
    Beat up other children with your farts (South Park: Stick of Truth)

Back