• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crusher 1's Art gallery!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I have to say out of all, the arceus is my favorite piece , it's sort of saying an okami style feel, but it yet is not. :P arcanine is just mushed into it hehe
    Its good to know that you liked Arceus. And you may also be correct about Arcanine XD. (Its actually mushed! XD).

I think that I'll be uploading the avatars that I have created.(in my first post.) Anyone will be able to use them.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Well, I never thought of that! XD
    That was really stupid of me! BTW I will be uploading a new drawing in some time.

EDIT: Uploaded: Luster Dragon:
    picture.php

I took this pic from mobile. It doesn't have a good camera and so the pic's not really clear. ._.'

Oh Darn, If only it was clearer, but you can retake the picture over again, but either way it still looks nice

:t354:TG

derozio

Years
  • Oh Darn, If only it was clearer, but you can retake the picture over again, but either way it still looks nice

Okay. I'll try to make it clearer now(either by digitally modifing it or by taking it from a clearer camera XD). And thanks for that comment! :)

derozio

Years
  • Draw more digimon ones! i love the M.greymon
    Okay. As ya wish. I'll be drawing Beelzemon next. It will take some time though. :P

EDIT: I have uploaded two new ones.
    The're Scizor, Lucario, Blaziken and Dialga.

Last edited:

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
    Years
  • your drawings are good. practice more!

your drawing syle is fabalous! do you like sketching more than colouring!

kai is really very cool! and your colouring of devia-dragon daedalus! is very very good

Last edited:

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
  • Oh wow loving your linework, its really good, I see you being pro if you keep at it ^^

derozio

Years
  • Oh wow loving your linework, its really good, I see you being pro if you keep at it ^^
    Thanks there! I'll be uploading a new pic in ermm.....two days maybe. I promise that it will be even better than the levia dragon pic! So watch out! XD

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
    Years
  • like always!
    your drawings are superb! ^_^
    but the girl standing beside zero is not perfect!
    also your palkia is bending downwards!
    + cynthya's eyes should be proper! ^_^

bye! :D

derozio

Years
  • you did a great job with this drawing but in some areas the outline is lighter or darker than others

Yeah. I guess you're right. The outline really seems darker at some areas. :P
    (I have completed my new drawing but the problem is that neither do I have a good camera or a scanner now. :()

Back