• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crushes on Teachers?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • I think the only one I had was when I was 16, and that was on a teacher that wasn't even that much older, maybe about 20-21, but it wasn't a serious one, just thought she looked good, that's about it.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, to be honest, I never really had a crush on a teacher. ^^;

I find it cute that some students have crushes on teachers though. ^^;
    Well anyway, I kind of find it hard to have a crush on a teacher... maybe because of +20 age difference for me. XD

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • I don't have any crushes on any of my teachers. I'd rather have crushes on people my own age.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I had one on this extremely hott sub the other day. I forgot his name, cause I wasnt paying attention to anything that day.

EVERYONE thought he was hot, so Im not alone

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well I have thought that 2 of my teachers were pretty darn cute for teachers^^ but crushes...nope. Plus, everyone also pretty much agreed I mean these teachers were great teachers and they were straight out of college as well XD.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Ummm no ^^ Most of the male teachers at my school are 1. Married 2. Old. But there are young female teachers at our school but uh I don't go after the people who are the same gender as me....xD But in Primary School OTHERS had crushes on the teachers..but I never had ^^~

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Kamui

´
    Years
  • Umm, no. No offence to anyone who has had or has a crush on one of their teachers, but I think it's kind of awkward. D; Never once have I had a crush on any adult, and that's the truth.
    Plus, all my teachers have been old and wrinkly...or female. XD
    cool
    thats what i think,
    i treat adults with respect espcially teachers.
    and also never had a crush on teachers.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • No way. o_o I've never had a crush on a teacher before. That's just...yuck. XD; A Senior on my tennis team has a big crush on our coach...he's like 29 and married, wtfudge. <<; I don't go for men twice my age kthnx. D:

~Kelsey

Years
  • Well, I haven't had a crush on any of my teachers, but last summer I helped teach Summer School English ($9.15 an hour), and I had a crush on the person I helped out. But, it didn't go any farther than me staring at her, and the kids laughing their heads off at me; expecially the girls.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I've had some very hot teachers (especially my 9th grade English teacher...she was extremely attractive) but I've never developed feelings for them.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    eww, well I think having crushes on teachers is quite horrible. I've NEVER had a curhs on a teacher and I haven't had any that look nice either. o_O

*off-topic* Happy Halloween!

Years
  • No, haven't had a crush on a teacher. Never had attractive ones, so yeah.

One funny situation though, was of two teachers at my high school who were married and had met when one was a teacher of the other.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • No, I have never had a crush on any of my teachers, they are all too old for me....some are even too old for my parents. XD

Back