• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crying is for losers....but I can't help it

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't really remember. It's been a very, very long time. It takes a hell of a lot for me to cry. That bothers me sometimes, because crying is pretty helpful with releasing all my built up emotions, but it happens very, very seldom.

Years
    I can't remember the last time I cried. Could have been a couple weeks ago when I was rudely insulted by an old Asian man regarding my badminton skills, which I've been honing for the last 5-6 years. Probably shouldn't have been worked out as much as I was, but people picking on what I'm able or not able to do hurts :c Especially when it's coming from someone who isn't even that much better than me in terms of skill level >>;;

And there have been numerous instances where during the night, while I'm trying to fall asleep, my mind will drift into depressing thoughts about life, which sometimes causes me to cry for no reason.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    A month, I suppose? Maybe two? I seriously have no clue, to be honest. XD" I used to be a heavy crying person when I was a kid, and would drop tears for pretty much everything, especially when I didn't get something that I wanted. Eventually, though, I began to grow out of that. Now, I do it very rarely. I do get depressed every once in a while, and get my feelings hurt whenever somebody tries insulting me, but I always fight those kind of things of by thinking of all the positives. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. If it's latter, I keep myself busy with stuff until I actually forget whatever's bothering me.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    Almost two weeks ago. I was beginning to realise that I was very lonely, and forced into myself thinking that it was all my fault and it's probably only downhill from there. I honestly don't remember the last time I cried that hard...

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm normally a crybaby anyway. P:

But last time I cried? Hmm... watching Clannad. 'nuff said.

Years
    It would've been early April, I think. I was having bad pain at work. Sat down next to my boss and started freaking out. She knew I was in bad shape that day because I started crying, because I rarely do.

I hate crying. I do my best not to do it. If I do, it's usually because I am super stressed or upset. Sad things in media don't set me off.

Years
    I can't remember the last time I cried, since it's been a long while.. but I have watched a lot of TV scenes or movie scenes that make me entirely upset, almost to the point where I begin to cry.

Years
    The other day, when I found out that my (internet) best friend not only has suffered so much abuse from her mother back in the day over trivial things such as simply getting practice questions wrong, but is now in danger of getting kicked out of her home should her grades not pick up. What she said was just heartbreaking.

And I don't sob real tears often, but I do get sad seeing certain things even in the news and with others.

Like... yesterday or today. xD;; I'm generally a pretty emotional person and it upsets me when I make someone else upset. My boyfriend wasn't feeling too good the other night over something personal and I instantly blamed myself and started feeling guilty. Usually results in a good few minutes worth of tears but I settle down after a while; it's never any major crying.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I almost cried yesterday while watching the trailer for Marley and Me, and I also almost cried probably a few weeks ago while watching Brave. Does that count? xD; I try to not cry, especially when I'm with people, even though I really have the strong urge to - especially when I watched Titanic for the first time. I guess I only cry when it comes to movies, haha.

Back