• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cryosic? What's that? O.o

Cryosic

The Clear Body Pokemon
    Years
    Hello everyone!
    First I want to say that I suck at introductions. Really. Anyways,
    I'm Cryosic, also known as Mudkip or Nukekip on many other places. I'm 14 years old and I live in Germany. I'm sorry if my English is bad or 'weird'. English is not my mother language, Albanian is. (Yeah, I'm an Albanian guy living in Germany who joins an English Pokemon forum) But I can't speak Albanian good. I'm only cool with German ;D
    I'm working on a Ruby Hack with lots of Fakemon, just like Quartz. (Baro, Quartz was awesome) I want to be an awesome scripter, just like destinedjagold. <- This guy is like a king to me. Atm I'm only spriting the Fakemon, some look good, some really good, some are excellent and the rest is bad. Really bad. (But that are the older ones lol) Cryosic is one of these Fakemon. It used to be my favorite Fakemon. It's an Ice-Type Pokemon. I'd like to show it but I can't post any links on my first post ^-^'
    About my skills as a Pokemon Trainer, I can proudly say, I'm not bad. I mostly play OU. But I've got a small quirk. I always use my favorite Pokemon in my teams :P That means, if you fight against me, you should have something against Sticky Web ;D (Gaaaaaaalvaaaantulaaaaa <3<3<3)

I guess this is enough. Feel free to ask me whatever you like. I hope I'll some new friends here :3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Welcome to the forums! I'd say your English is pretty good. I recommend posting in Pokemon Clubs since you're passionate about your favorite Pokemon. There's also the Battle Center to discuss the metagame and team-building. Though, you can post anywhere to work towards increasing your post count enough to be able to share links. I'd love to see your Fakemon someday. I hope to see you around, and if you ever need any help, feel free to contact me~

Cryosic

The Clear Body Pokemon
    Years
    Just wondering, is it allowed to have a deviantart link in my signature? Is that even possible with this low post count? :P

Btw, these forum styles are damn excellent. Who made these masterpieces?

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Cryosic! And hey there, I hope you're having a great day so far! I wish I can learn some German~ It's fun learning and speaking other languages, you know!

I play mostly OU battles myself, but, I'm re-learning how to play RU! It looks pretty fun, and I can't wait for the stradegies that will arise! Maybe you can check out the Pokemon Showdown server if you want to have some battles with a few of us, as well as get aquainted with some of the Battle Center board's regulars, for a little bit of a feel of the forum! Course, I do also recommend just checking out the feel for the forum, and to see what you like; I'm sure you'll enjoy what we have here. :3

Nice to meet you bud, and take care! Have a pleasant stay, and if you need a hand, I'm always there for ya! (:

Cryosic

The Clear Body Pokemon
    Years
    Thanks man! German is much harder to learn than English, believe me :P
    RU in Gen 5 or 6? I don't remember that Tier in Gen 6. If you've got a Tierlist with all the RU Pokemon, tell me please! :D

Back