• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen crystal battle tower

Years
  • do you think battle tower in pokemon crystal is harder than pokemon emerald's battle frontier?
    I never win,cause my opponent in battle tower always using strong pokemon,and has Earthquake.
    Sorry for my bad english!

Ravenfreak

Raven rocks! :D
    Years
  • Even though i've never played Emerald, i'm pretty sure Crystal version's Battle Tower holds the strongest in-game trainers out of all the games. I barely made it to the second challenge, and it didn't even matter what level I was playing on. I've never looked into a disassembly of Crystal, but if I ever do this is probably the first thing I'd re-code. They're just too strong, and possibly the only way to defeat them is by cheating. :\

Back