• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Crystal Consortium]

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Hello everyone!

First of all, I'm new to the community, so let me introduce myself. I'm Arctic, as people like to call me. ArcticFang comes from the fact that I LOVE the cold and ice, and I also LOVE wolves, as they are my favorite animal by far. I've been programming for a few years now. I program using VB.NET, and generally I program in the automation/scraping/botting niche. So if you need any kind of automator, scraper, or bot programmed, shoot me a PM. :P

But anyways, I'm 17 years old, and I've had an obsession with Pokemon for YEARS. I figure that I might as well incorporate my programming into my love for Pokemon, and share it with the world! Or whatever percentage of the world includes PokeCommunity users.. ya know. ;)

I'm starting out with my Crystal Consortium. Without going into too much detail, it's pretty much Yomamathecableguy's old idea of the Mettalic Workshop. It seems like he's disappeared, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I took over. But going into detail, it's going to be a lot better than the idea he had laid out.

I'll write up a detailed summary of the Crystal Consortium soon, if I see that there is in fact interest in the program. For now, I've made a kind of demo version so that you can try out the first feature I'll be working on - the ability to edit trainers. In this first version, you are able to edit Route 30, Route 31, and Violet City Gym trainers. You're able to edit their species and level. Shortly after I enter all of the trainers and their Pokemon, I'll be adding the ability to change the overworld sprite, movement, facing direction, etc. etc. of each trainer.

Aside from editing those trainers, there's also a small chat box in the program that you can use to talk to others and myself about the program, or just Crystal hacking in general. Here I'll also update you on the latest downloads, etc. etc. I'll also be posting them here, so you can check either or to get the most recent download link.

Download the current version here: http :// www .mediafire. com/?8k4d318h1fk4ou5

Thanks everyone, and I look forward to your comments!!

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    This program seems really cool and I'll be happy to use it when it's fully finished
    (I'd hate to start making a hack with it then have to try switching to a new tool)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    That's strange Sora o.O When I load a non-GSC ROM, it pops up the msgbox correctly. I'll patch that up tonight for ya. :P

And Rayce, sounds great! Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Just an update: I'll be publishing the next version tonight! I'm currently adding a "Mart Editor" feature so that you can edit the items sold in marts.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    I somewhat like the idea but on the other hand, I don't.
    The problem is that the hacker is for example capable of doing much more advanced trainer editing with a hex editor than a game specific tool (for example possibility of changing the trainer byte).

But anyways, good luck with the tool :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    I have been searching for some like this for a while!!!! Thanks, and I hope you can do a lot more on this project!! I feel that Crystal version is the most neglected, but it's my personal favorite!!

bleedpark

Collector of Shiny Cardboard and Player of Hacks
    Years
    awww too bad its not for silver and gold version yet. guess ill keep waiting :/ do u think there could be a way to make it able to edit a trainer's name and the type of trainers in the gym? im making the violet city gym a rock gym so i dont need birdkeepers in there :P

Back