• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystalis

If you wanna play a game that's AWESOME, that REALLY kicks ASS, then look no further! SNK's "Crystalis" for the NES. This is one of the best games they've ever made (and that's really saying something coming from a guy that's not into RPGs that much), plus it isn't even a Neo Geo game! The game has an interesting story about how the world is not completely destroyed, but really trashed, and civilization goes backwards! They abandon all the technology that helped the world progress and rely on stuff like magic. And this is an RPG that doesn't have any turn based combat, THANK GOD, because I HATE turn based combat. And instead it plays like The Legend of Zelda, only I actually think this is alot better in my opinion. It's a great game! One of SNK's best. Not just one of their best non-Neo Geo games, but also one of their best games period!

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    This is that game with the purple-haired hero and the elemental swords, right? I loved that game, though I was a bit too young back then to follow along and understand the actual story. XD All I can remember is how much fun I had with the different swords you could use. I have a particular fondness of swords...x_x

Back