• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CS Banners [Requests]

Champion Steven

Insane Psycho freak!
Years
  • Here you can order a banner from me, Champion Steven, CS for short.

The things you have to have:
    What should I write on it? Name, number?
    What pics should I use, post them yourself or I can find them for ya'!

If you want an example, look at my signature!

EDIT: New Christmas signature pic:
    CS Banners [Requests]

Last edited:

bayleaf

bayleef fan!
    Years
  • illl request one the one in your sig is great ^^

The things you have to have:
    CS Banners [Requests]
    CS Banners [Requests]

text:bayleaf with green text.

you use jasc paint shop pro 9?i do it rocks!

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Champion Steve, may i have a suggestion? I'm ACManga a.k.a. the "Banner God" of PC. when i was starting out, i did the same thing as you, but now, i crop the images so only the subject of the image is there, and give it a brand new background. if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

bayleaf

bayleef fan!
    Years
  • thanks! ^^. yeah i make new bakrounds if you come over too my brother i can maybe teach you.too make a rainbow bakround like the banner in sig

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • yeah, i started out small, with rainbow tsunamis, and i came all the way to... this
    CS Banners [Requests]
    (bg WAS made by me, with a lot of hard work) you just have to look at tutorials a lot, and i use photoshop. The one in my sig was also made by me. everything in my sig was made by me XD

Champion Steven

Insane Psycho freak!
    Years
  • Yeah, you make cool things, but I keep struggeling and try to learn myself, but my banners are not so bad are they?

EDIT: Remade yours Bayleef, here you go:
    CS Banners [Requests]

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • no, they're average. I've seen some banners that look like they were made by 2 year olds XD they were all done with crappy sprites and not normal images, and they overlap images without cropping them. so yeah, your's aren't so bad. just learn more effects and use the magic eraser tool a lot.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • CS, i like helping people out. if you have any questions about whatever program you use, just PM me, and maybe someday your banner shop will have 13 pages like mine XD

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Meh....a banner god you say? Not until me and FG leave. ;)
    CS,if ya need a help I can teach you a easy blending trick and way to change your colors really eay.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • actually Knuckles, FG doesn't do banners, and my fan club actually says i am, so hah! XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah, your banners could use some work but who am I to judge xD And Knux have you seen his banner O.o

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • I made a lot of people their banners. my dream is to make Abby a banner XD but Sawah makes her's i think...

C.O.H

Patrick Star
    Years
  • Okay, CS will be away for a wile (out of the country) so he asked me to take over the banner request, so if you want a banner , write it here and I'll do it, so don't PM CS, Pm me instead!

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    I've seen better my friend...I've seen better. Let's bring to this to another topic.

Back