• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    You can always fund my plane tickets so I can visit NZ ;)

And then talk about our mutual interests on anime as well as our annoyance on men thinking that 5'2" and lower is considered a loli. Sad thing is that I'm probably 5'1" haha

And then I may just show you all the creepy weebs that actually exist here - but in a safe spot away from the creepiness.

So I'm buying tickets for you and Aiden now? Who's next haha? xD

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I'm pretty sure the only ones closest to me is probably Zeffy. And possibly Hannah too... I'm pretty sure we are just like kilometers away from each other or something #WeShouldMeetUpFiliPCs :]

Skip Class

Years
    I'm pretty sure the only ones closest to me is probably Zeffy. And possibly Hannah too... I'm pretty sure we are just like kilometers away from each other or something #WeShouldMeetUpFiliPCs :]

FiliPCers Unite!
    > doesn't even live in the Philippines ;-;
    But possibly may come back in a couple of years.

Oh, I'd like a ticket! :o

Can it be ... a ticket to the Digital World xD?

Digimon Adventure Tri Preview coming in less than 5 hours!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Indonesia has so little events that other ASEAN countries don't visit often. :(

on that note come visit Indonesia's Comifuro next August I'll be opening a booth and then we can battle and chat and stuff <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    DIGITAL WORLD TICKET YES PLS

cool, I hope it's an online preview 8)

Skip Class

Years
    I think they're streaming it online for Japanese peoples on Niconico, but no doubt it's going to go online really fast xD

on that note come visit Indonesia's Comifuro next August I'll be opening a booth and then we can battle and chat and stuff <3

I wish I could go to more events and chill with PC members :(

Everyone come to PAX Aus in Oct-Nov and hang with me.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Everyone come to PAX Aus in Oct-Nov and hang with me.

IF. IF I manage to have the time/work is so shit I decide to skip a couple of days(which is very bad and I would be taking a big risk so yeah) I could consider it. But it would be a very long journey and there'd be a lot to consider and stuff. Unlikely, but not impossible ;)

Skip Class

Years
    IF. IF I manage to have the time/work is so shit I decide to skip a couple of days(which is very bad and I would be taking a big risk so yeah) I could consider it. But it would be a very long journey and there'd be a lot to consider and stuff. Unlikely, but not impossible ;)

It would be super awesome to hang with anyone from PC at PAX Aus tbh, but even I'm not 100% set on going yet either xD.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Oh... maybe I'll attend some conventions when I feel like it. Speaking of which, I think I haven't come to any conventions for quite long now, the only convention that I attend was related to PC and tech stuffs, and it was a long time ago.

Skip Class

Years
    Aside from the hopefully going to PAX Aus, I'll definitely be going to Armageddon Expo here and will probs see 2 other PC members as mentioned earlier as per usual :pp

Circuit

Years
    I haven't been to a convention since last yeah, but I only went with a friend and my ex. It was good, but could have been better, IMO. I want to go to a convention and really engage with everything going on.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Ah just looked it up, so it's like a gaming expo? I only play Pokemon (irregularly at that) so probs not my thing but looks pretty cool all the same!

Circuit

Years
    Yeah, it's a big gaming expo, where a lot of big companies, names, youtubers and so on show up and publicise themselves.

Skip Class

Years
    Lol yeah, I wish there were more PC members on the West Coast to meet up. Con's are more fun with people you know.

THIS A MILLION TIMES. I want another reason to go back to Cali! Also Anime Expo was super fun as heck.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Planning to attend a ton of conventions this year. The one that's coming up is Comicpalooza in Houston. I literally can't wait to attend (I'll be volunteering all con weekend, so that'll be fuuuun).

Then there's Fiesta Equestria and an anime convention called Delta H Con in August. So excited~

Lol yeah, I wish there were more PC members on the West Coast to meet up. Con's are more fun with people you know.

Man, I was one of them...then I moved out of SoCal. :(

Circuit

Years
    I wish there were more PC members close to east Germany to meet up with. Just for the fun of meeting up in a city somewhere and having a cool time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back