• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • FINALLY A SHINY, NEW DCC FOR ALL OF US SUPPORTERS TO DIVULGE INTO. LET'S BOOGIE.

[CSDCC] the weather channel

I got permission from an h-staffer to remake this. <3 Hopefully we can like...not worry about the double post bug and all in that last thread!! You all know the rules, guys. Spam and all them nitty gritty, everything that's on the PC & Supporter VIP Forum rules apply here. But you guys are good people, so I trust y'all. :D

Post away!

it's midnight and i can't sleep halp

Last edited:
    Years
  • The last VIP DCC thread was made in 2011... that's around as old as I've been a member here. But great to see a fresh start nonetheless! Now to hope double posts won't haunt it again.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Cool stuff. I guess it was time for a new thread, if the old one was around for 4 years. So many new supporters since then, including me, I guess. 2015 is gonna rock, I can feel it.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Only posted 3 times in the last DCC since I became supporter in 2011 which is weird xD Hopefully this time I'll post more.

Years
  • I feel old when I know that this October will be marking my third supporter-versary. I've gotten so used to it that seeing screenies of me when I was still a regular member feels weird.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • haha that reminds me I'm hitting my 4th supporter-versary in August. More scary that I'm hitting my 7th year on PC in July. Man time goes so fast and I feel old seeing as I practically grew up on PC :s Started when I was 13 and now I'm turning 21 at the end of this year.

Years
  • Speaking of PCversaries (mine's coming in March so it's not that far away), this year will be my fourth year on PC. It feel so weird I have been around this long, almost like it was literally not that long ago but it is that long.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Don't talk to me about being old. *shakes cane from 2007*

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    This year will be my 4th PCversary and third supporterversary (which I won in GT) :o {XD}

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • ^_^ Some of you have been here for so long. It's really fantastic to see that sort of commitment and level of interest to the site. I'm looking forward to more years here as well. I am a recent donator though..

Also thanks for making the new DCC, Axeliira. The double posting was getting me good haha :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Wait, what? A new DCC? O_O IT IS REALLY SHINY. <3

My PC anniversary isn't until June. XD Can you you believe it's going to be eleven years since I've been here? despite coming on and off? I think I'm older than most of you......NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!! *shakes cane*

Years
  • Goodness, a new DCC? After almost four years it does feel like something new we're getting.

Anyway, i've been at this site for not even a year and a half yet, but it's been just about a year since I first became a supporter. Then I upped to Tier 5 not too long after.

Years
  • Goodness, a new DCC? After almost four years it does feel like something new we're getting.

Anyway, i've been at this site for not even a year and a half yet, but it's been just about a year since I first became a supporter. Then I upped to Tier 5 not too long after.

I still miss the old system, but I really miss the userbars to the point I'm always Firebugging the userbars (in fact Oryx actually made what I could imagine the ideal design being) onto postbits. I also can't believe I went through three name color changes since supportership, going from blue to green and now a lighter blue.

Noibat

Years
  • I donated within the few months I joined because this has been one of the best forums/communities that I've been a a part of on the Internet. ^^

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I donated mostly because the site owner has been sort of like a brother to me. He's really sweet, and he helped me once a long time ago. I won't go into any details as it's part of my awful past here though. I basically donated because I know how hard it is for him to run a forum like this, and I wanted to be able to help him for helping me and what not.

Anyway, I think there was the purple. I could have sworn there was!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back