• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: CSS Tutoring?

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
Years
  • I would love some CSS tutoring. I have tried to do it myself but I give up from frustration, but if it's not allowed or no one wants to, it's alright. :)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • You can try this thread here. It was meant at first meant as a guide to make pretty trade shops but ti is in general a guide. I hope it helps!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It doesn't hurt to ask in the CSS help thread as User 101 had linked ya. There are plenty of websites around the net where you can find more help for CSS as well...such as w3schools, CodeAcademy, and more. Most of us, including myself, are pretty proficient in CSS as well, so feel free to shoot a message should you need a quick question answered~

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • w3schools is a good option, like Axeliira stated. That's where I started CSS. However, another thing that may be of help is to learn some simple commands in HTML, since CSS works right alongside it, and most (not all) functions are universal. If you can make an ultra-basic webpage, you have what it takes to learn CSS.

I found HTML pretty easy, so you should try your hand at it. Afterwards, CSS will be no problem.
    https://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • StackOverflow is also a great Q&A site for any kind of technical question that you might have. Most of the time, you won't be asking questions, though, as plenty are already answered and referable. It's basically the go-to reference for any developer.

If you ever have any questions, you can ask me, as well. I've been using CSS for a long time, so I know it like the back of my hand.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Or, if you just have any specific questions, I can help you out. Just shoot me a VM sometime and I can teach you some of the basics.

Back