• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ctrl+V [Yet Again]

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Kejarakora leäraraäraø hoa, sa hoa leärrara kejarajöka.

Our ancestors became us, and we'll become our descendants.

...so, what do y'all think of this doohicky :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
[7/14/2012 8:49:05 PM] Finn: have you put pressure/bandage on it?
[7/14/2012 8:49:32 PM] Anna: well ive been trying to pinch it but it's at a really awkward angle
[7/14/2012 8:49:45 PM] Anna: and it's a bit deep for a bandaid

c&p-ing my injury drama for Mia haha

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Akai Professional lpk25

I really don't know what I have here. :/
I believe it is a laptop midi keyboard Stromae uses.

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
Years
風と遊ぶ白いカーテン
チョークのバブロ・ピカソ
騒ぐ夢

ふてくされた黒板消し
解放感のチャイム
走る君

世界は屋上で見渡せた

そっと心に刻んだ
走り書きの青春を

未来のボクは
どんな顔して
振り返るのだろう

ずっと心が痛んだ
子供染みた失敗も

笑えるときが
来るならいいな

大人になるのも
悪くないのかも

Haha, lyrics to an anime ending.

droomph

weeb
Years
144MS.png

More articuno love. Many yesses.

droomph

weeb
Years
It has 36 days since I last left the house, I have forgotten what fresh air feels like. This is my life. This is privacy. The mailman... he is a government spy, I am sure of it. I have run out of food and due to being too afraid to leave my room, I have resorted to drinking my own urine for water. This is how I know no one is invading my privacy. My family... they are working for the government, I'm sure of it. No one can be trusted. This is my sanctuary. With only my laptop and a crumb of a Reeses Peanut Butter Crumb, I go on day to day. Living. I survive. I am the last person on this earth who truly has privacy. I don't like it when people invade my privacy, I am highly protective of my space. I fear my time is running out , though. Urine cannot be recycled forever. I have two days left, max. Let this post be a testament to what it truly means to be private. The world shall know of my sacrifice.

Sooo harlequin hth you doin

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Spoiler:

i don't why i copied it but still it is an awesome cover :P :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back