• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cube World (Not Minecraft)

Years
  • Has anyone else heard of this game?

Seems to use voxels similar to Minecraft, except this game is more based around exploration and other RPG elements.

Cube World!

Years
  • This just looked like Minecraft with an RPG expansion pack, but it actually looks rather cool.

I checked out some more videos on it and it does look cool! :)​

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    This actually is something I would play.
    no offence to minecraft but it gets boring, this seems alot better with an rpg style to it!

Years
  • I think one of my favorite parts about this game is it's voxel-based. And it looks fantastic at the same time.

For reals! I'm really in love with the voxel engine they use.

This actually is something I would play.
    no offence to minecraft but it gets boring, this seems alot better with an rpg style to it!

Exactly, and there isn't much building in this game. It's primarily exploration.

I find myself not trusting a game when it can be described with 'Like Minecraft but...'

It's only like Minecraft cuz it uses voxels.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Oh wow, this looks cool. Is there a release for it yet?
    It reminds me more of 3D Dot Game Heroes more than anything.

Honestly I like the way this looks over Minecraft. The transition between blocks is much softer, not to mention everything's much more vivid.
    If this were to have the same functionality as Minecraft but a much larger RPG aspect to it like Terraria (or even 3D Dot Game Heroes, though it was more of a story than Terraria's free roam play) I would definitely buy it.

Years
  • No release date yet. It will actually be very different from Minecraft, it's only similarity is that is utilizes voxels.

The game will be based more about exploration and RPG elements. One of the things I'm stoked for is, you can add these "Spirit" voxels onto your weapons and change their attributes.

Back