• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cubone face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    today i was watching episode 9 of pokemon anime and when pikachu get front back cubone helmet we see that possibly he has very short face

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Good obsevation some people have been debating on which pokemon may it look simlar to. I am not sure which pokemon they mentioned.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • It's been pointed out recently that Cubone most likely has a similar face to Kangaskhan.

cubone face

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    good you are rigth

yeah rigth but isnt possible because is a differend kind of pokemon.

Ayselipera

yeah rigth but isnt possible because is a differend kind of pokemon.

I think the idea is that when Pokemon were first being created Cubone was going to be the pre-evolved form of Kangaskhan. Then the idea got tossed out and instead Cubone was given the evolution Marowak and Kangaskan was left as a non evolved Pokemon.

That's just a theory that's thrown around a lot though. I don't think there is any facts based to it.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I, personally, don't think this thread has a point. Firstly, it's in the wrong forum. Secondly, we've noted the similarities and differences about Cubone and Kangaskan. Thirdly, your point isn't that observant because we can see from every angle that Cubone has a small face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back