• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen cubones mother

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I was going to say it'd just be a regular Marowak anyway, too. It's not like it's the only Marowak in the game.

Maybe its sort of like the mania with Shiny pokémon? You want it just cause it's different and to say you have it XD

But it would be good to find out anyway. I've always found her a bit creepy for some reason xD

Last edited:

Pokegirl98

Just an Average Fangirl
    Years
    You can't catch the Marowak, it'll just dodge the Ball, even if it is the Master ball. If you went around town and talked to people, you'd know it was a ghost. Almost EVERYBODY talks about it: Team Rocket was trying to get the skull from it because they sell for a lot of money, but killed it trying. The ghost of it was angry so there it is in the Pokemon Tower. And if it's just the GHOST of a Pokemon, what use will it be?

mockingod

Super Mario World Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    You need a gameshark to even get a master ball and I doubt it works I cant use cheats on my VBA and......... well I can but It doesn't work. I tried using 10 pokeballs in a row and it didn't dodge

Divine~Deoxys

I hate cubone's mum. most pointless sidequest ever. plus i hav to hear creepy lavender town music more

poliwrath10

Pokemon Dark World Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    i tryed with a master ball but won't work and now i don't have masterball:((

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    It wouldn't be fun if you could catch it, thats why its one of the only mandatory pokemon battles where you can't catch it. But wouldn't it be the same as a normal Marawak though?

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    So what you guys are saying is that Marowak would have hte same stats as a regular marowak but it would be a ghost type instead of Ground? Yeah, that would be awesome!

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I think the game would completely forget it used to be a ghost and just make it a normal Marowak.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    You can't get the MasterBall at the time of battling that bl**** ghost, I guess if you don't cheat..

Back