• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current contents of your pockets

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    At the moment? Nothing.

Some things my pockets contained earlier include rocks, a pen, a metal feline-type-thing and a box that previously held matches. All of which are things that my late grandmother owned (we were moving stuff out of her apartment today, and the family divided some things of hers, and donated the rest).

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh goodness.

My wallet, my Pokéwalker, a bottle cap from a bottle of Sprite, two sale tags from my workplace, a Petsmart career opportunities advertisement, and two rolls of doggie bags to clean up after my dogs.

Let's not get into the current contents of my backpack.

Reb0rn

Son of a Plunder
    Years
  • Let's see here... A blackberry, 25$, some keys. a pocket knife, my ID and a condom. Yes. A condom. I always make sure to have one, because I've been thought that it's better to have one when you don't need it than to not have it when it's needed.
    Oh and whatever I couldn't be bothered to throw in the trashbin.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Currently, my phone - that's it. Boring, yes?

During the day while I'm working I usually have my phone, keys, wallet, work gloves, shop keys, and Tic Tac's just in case I have a gnarly lunch. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 24 cents, a mint, and an unused tissue. When I go out, keys and wallet are added to that list. And I oughta take that mint out of there before my body heat melts it or something...

Yukari

Absolutely, Nothing I did have a flash drive in them.
    I'm holding a cat. That counts for something right!? right?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Currently, nothing. I have no pockets.
    Earlier today, though, I had something owned by a dead relative (went to a family thing today), trash, a piece of a plant, $0.05, and a knife.

Back