• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current Emerald Team

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
Years
  • Here's my current team in Emerald. I'd like some good advice on movesets and future pokemon to catch.

Marshtomp LV32
    Bold Nature/No Itemm
    -Tackle
    -Mud Shot
    -Mud Slap
    -Water Gun

Combusken LV31 Traded as Torchic from other Emerald Game
    Timid Nature/No Item
    - Scratch
    - Peck
    - Double Kick
    - Ember

Manectric LV30
    Hardy Nature/Exp Share
    - Spark
    - Quick Attack
    - Shock Wave
    - Thunder Wave

Gardevoir LV30
    Serious Nature/Quick Claw
    - Confusion
    - Calm Mind
    - Double Team
    - Psychic

I have Nincada and Marril as HM slaves

PS: Where is a good place to train pre-Elite Four? I'd like to get my final team around 60-65 before I face them.

Last edited:

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Your team looks good, though, anything looks good in-game, really.

For training, I found that Victory Road was actually pretty tough in the Advance Generations, so I'd try training there. ^_^

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I'd say you should train on the route between Mauville and Verdanturf after you've obtained the 5th badge, just cycle between the towns and the trainer rematches should appear real fast.

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
  • Major team update.

Just arrived in Lavaridge Town. Defeated Maxie on Mt. Chimney.

All Pokes now LV30+ except for HM slaves.

Electrike and Kirlia have evolved. Kirlia learned Psychic at LV26 replacing Teleport.

Last edited:

Safetyfirst

Chloe Moretz Fan
    Years
  • Where is a good place to train pre-Elite Four? I'd like to get my final team around 60-65 before I face them.

Train for the not-so-elite 5 by versing every trainer you see, and try to avoid training pokemon you have no intention of using, as it just wastes exp.

Make sure to sub Surf > Water gun on marshtomp when you can mate.

One more thing; lots of your pkmn have 2 moves of same type, example: Manectric with s[ark and shock wave. Try to find examples.

GL Emerald is fun. It was my 2nd game. And make sure to train rayquaza when you catch it!! (My first level 100. Ahh the good days...)

Back