• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Current Poketch App?

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    My current app is the friendship checker one. Trying to get some recently Pal Park'd Pokémon to like me. :P

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    Most often, the clock is displayed. But if I'm trying to get an egg or anything else like that, I'll have the corresponding situational app showing.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I normally using the daycare or clock as I'm most likely breeding my Pokemon.

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
    Dowsing app

The dowsing app is the best app ever !!! Why ??? I found loads of rare candys and ultra balls just by using the app

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    The digital clock. When it's late at night and I'm tired and for some reason playing Pokemon so late, turning my head and squinting my eyes to see what time it is on my actual clock is too hard.
    /lazy

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    Digital clock most of the time, sometimes The Berry Finder, or the Happiness Checker.

NatureKeeper

Friendship Checker. I hate to see Empoleon or Uxie sad...

Years
    I usually change it when I want to do something particular ... but usually I just have the Digital clock or the Day care app.
    But I usually always change anyway.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I always have the Sinnoh Map Poketch.I don't know,i kinda like it.Butsometimes i use the pokemon party app,the thing thatshows you your party pokemon.

Back