• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current Priority LF List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    This list is the Pokemon I need for my pokedex and would love to keep. I wanna try and keep all pokemon in the dex that I can and will gladly breed starters or eevee for trades. That's all I can do and I apologize deeply.

Boldore
    2 Clamperl
    1 Holding Deep Sea Scale​
    1 Holding Deep Sea Tooth​
    Dusclops holding Reaper Cloth
    Electabuzz holding Electrizer
    Feebas preferably with a prism scale
    Graveler
    Gurdurr
    Haunter
    Karrablast-Shelmet combo(trade me one, trade back so they evolve and then trade me the one I don't have)
    Machoke
    Magmar holding magmarizer
    Onix holding metal coat
    Phantump
    Poliwhirl holding king's rock
    Porygon holding Up-grade
    Porygon2 holding Dubious Disc

Pumpkaboo
    Rhydon holding protector
    Scyther holding metal coat
    Seadra holding dragon scale
    Slowpoke holding king's rock
    Spritzee holding sachet
    Swirlix holding whipped dream

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    I can help with some of these, I have a Boldore, Gurdurr, Pumpkaboo and Phantump.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    What time zone are you in. And what starters are you looking for or would you like eevees? That's really the only two options I can mass breed for you. Also, am I allowed to keep these pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    Well Thailand so it'should UTC +7hrs I think. But I have a rather unpredictable sleeping schedule. I should be free within the next hour or so. The ones I listed I have extras of so you can keep them. I could send a couple more if you're willing to trade back. And I'll let you know what I could use.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    Like I said, I can only do Eevees or Starters. I hope this doesn't bother you and we can communicate over kik or something if need be so it's real time

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    On hand, I've got:
    Dusclops w/ Reaper Cloth
    Swirlix w/ Whipped Dream
    Scyther w/ Metal Coat
    Clamperl w/ Deep Sea Scale
    Clamperl w/ Deep Sea Tooth

I'll see what else I can get together as well. =]

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    Just so you all are aware, my timezone is EST. I am typically on late at night for me so 10:00-12:30(after midnight) and weekends varies. If you wish to trade, give me a time in EST that works for you and we can try and make this work. My FC is 1994-1511-6552

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    I can help with some of these, I have a Boldore, Gurdurr, Pumpkaboo and Phantump.

Thank you and if you want any other starters, tell me what else you have to trade and I will gladly do business with you again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    Hello, RyuNura.
    For those pokemons you wish to hold items,
    you want them to evolve through trade?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    hhDude is doing a great giveaway.
    You may get help from hhDude if you
    follow the rules!

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017

Hey man!

As stated above I'm doing a giveaway for trade evolutions, I only have 5 ready at the moment but most likely will have all of them up there within a week or so. They're clones, feel I should mention that.

Currently I have;

Onix
    Scyther
    Feebas
    Spritzee
    Swirlix

All have their respective trade-evolution items.
    Giveaway is here :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    I will add more lists later as I finish the last and prioritize another set of pokemon. I hope you all will continue to help me as much as possible and maybe even become my friend.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I will add more lists later as I finish the last and prioritize another set of pokemon. I hope you all will continue to help me as much as possible and maybe even become my friend.

You totally just came up as a passerby and it threw me off haha, have a few more I can give you & I'll register you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    You totally just came up as a passerby and it threw me off haha, have a few more I can give you & I'll register you.

Must've been my Y character. The one you've been giving stuff too is my AS game, which has more of the national dex pokemon. I am using Y to try and help complete the dex too.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Must've been my Y character. The one you've been giving stuff too is my AS game, which has more of the national dex pokemon. I am using Y to try and help complete the dex too.

Gotcha, I was so confused because I added the FC you sent but we weren't friends, yet you asked for a trade evo after the volcanion which I was kind of advertising... Questioned reality for a moment haha, glad I can help though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    Well, I forgot I was using my system for Y and not my bro's system. Normally I use AS on mine and Y on his at the same time so my FC for AS is mine. I play AS more so that's the reasoning but this also lets me trade over whatever I need easier.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    So my original strategy of only getting final evolutions didn't work out so I am going to just ask for every pokemon. I'll be releasing a list of 7-15 pokemon and when that list is complete, I'll post another list. Here is my next list of pokemon I am looking for.

Nidoran-F
    Nidorina
    Nidorino
    Nidoking
    Clefairy
    Clefable
    Jigglypuff
    Wigglytuff
    Vileplume
    Venonat
    Venomoth
    Dugtrio
    Meowth

Also, I will gladly use the GTS if that is more convenient. Just tell me what starter you want me to put in the GTS and what pokemon you are giving me.

Years
  • So my original strategy of only getting final evolutions didn't work out so I am going to just ask for every pokemon. I'll be releasing a list of 7-15 pokemon and when that list is complete, I'll post another list. Here is my next list of pokemon I am looking for.

Nidoran-F
    Nidorina
    Nidorino
    Nidoking
    Clefairy
    Clefable
    Jigglypuff
    Wigglytuff
    Vileplume
    Venonat
    Venomoth
    Dugtrio
    Meowth

Also, I will gladly use the GTS if that is more convenient. Just tell me what starter you want me to put in the GTS and what pokemon you are giving me.

I can't trade now, but I can give you a Meowth and Venonat in a couple of hours. Also, I don't have a Vileplume, but I have an Oddish.

You said you're offering starters... Could I please have a Chespin, Chikorita, and (if you want the Oddish) Turtwig? Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    I can't trade now, but I can give you a Meowth and Venonat in a couple of hours. Also, I don't have a Vileplume, but I have an Oddish.

You said you're offering starters... Could I please have a Chespin, Chikorita, and (if you want the Oddish) Turtwig? Thank you!

I'll breed you a Chespin and Chikorita. Anyway we can set up a time to trade? Or whenever we are both online?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back