• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current Standing

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
Years
  • Hey, looks like I'll end up using this, after all. XD

Just to make clear on my recent activity dip over the last few days, I've had a lot on my mind, what with my health sitting on a slight slope and University making things harder by making the deadline for about three assignments almost on the exact same day. (there is somewhat of a gap between each submission date, but its only by a single day)

But anyway, I'll still be trying to remain active, but it will only be in short bursts for the next few days, as I attempt to catch up with some Uni work I've let slip behind a little because of the large amount of stuff that needs completing for assignments and such. Should everything go according to plan, I'll be able to spend more time online again as of the end of the week.

Oh... I'll also be looking to see if Platinum is being sold in a local store, like Diamond and Pearl were when they were released in the US. There is a particular store in the town that usually gets American versions of games, if they are Region-Free. A friend of mine was going to look for me, but he ended up not going into town, so I'll just check in between University lectures. XD

Anyway, talk to you all again soon... whoever may end up reading this. ^^

Glaci_

Back