• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Curse of Chucky

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    It's not out on DVD yet in the UK. However, I was lucky to watch it on YouTube and it's boss. The film is basically a return to the scary side of the Chucky doll, following the God awful Bride and Seed sequels. Although this film is actually a sequel to those films, I like this one more as it relies less on comedy and more on horror. Although it's not really got anything I haven't seen in countless films before, for a direct to DVD sequel, it's not too shabby.

Brad Dourif returns as the voice of Chucky, while his real life daughter Fiona plays the lead character confined to a wheelchair. It has some surprises in it too. I feel this series could continue on. But I have heard they wanted to reboot it. The ending kind of suggests it could.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    I only like pokemon movies , i like some other movies but pokemon is better.

Back