• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ~Cursed Books: IC~ [PG-13]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Cad Varnish, Mercenary Extraordinaire
Finally! A Challenge!

Cad sighed when Ura found Talos and himself with Shiro, and soon enough an entire group seemed to gather around them. Bloody Hell...It's like we invited the whole damn country. He sighed and took a step towards the back of the group, although he still towered over everyone else. As Ura began to explain the books, he slowly drifted off, unsure of whether he should care or not. The only part he heard was the 'You get powers, but you also lose something,' but after that, he dozed off.

A younger Cad stands facing an entire horde of Yovoans with a smirk on his face. "Are you the trash the king sent to kill me? You have to be kidding!" He laughed and drew the Buster Blade. The soldiers, not knowing who they were dealing with, charged forward with no clear structure, almost completely unaware of the massive blade in the lone trooper's hands. "YOU'RE ALL GOING DOWN!" He began to level enemies left and right. He seemed almost unstoppable until one thing faced him: The dastardly prince...but he was just a child. Now don't get Cad wrong! He's a ruthless killer...but a child? No one could kill a child without hesitancy.

Cad awoke to a horn. I know that horn...a king died. He drew his sword and followed Ura and Calci outside, only to find a group of soldiers charging them. "Damn idiots. They don't know who they're dealing with." He was ready to cut down every last one of them, but a sleazy looking guy stopped them. "The Hell? We could've taken them all!" He started forward without a thought.

Years
Ura held up his hand and glared at Cad. He then spoke into a whisper "Keep moving, the gates to the west; pick a fight and cause a distraction; just go!" Ura turns to Calci and nods as the general start off looking for a method of transport before turning back to Nate and met his stare. "Allow my colleges passage; then I'll tell you whatever your after."

Talos back at the cafe looked around and glances at Izeal. "Do you have anything to sell to us or that we can use? If were getting out of here, we'll need food for the trip.. Shiro, can you walk?" The young girl stumbled a little out of her chair, shaking but stable, she stood and nodded. "Alright, do you hhave any Yovo money we can pay with?" "I have a few Jemp's, if they have any food or water."

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years

Kagura Fawn
Master Of The Sai

Kagura rushed down the halls with her book, her pair of sai dangling on both sides of her waist. She rushed down the halls the word 'murder' putting her in high gear. This had better be good. She smirked, running past a couple of guards. "Halt!" They called.

"Outta my way dammit!" Kagura said.

She grabbed the Sai, which burst into flames, and pushed their swords out of her path. That felt great. Been awhile since I used my book. She thought to herself. She hurried down the halls, and saw a boy trick some guards. Gotcha! She raced forward, and followed the boy. She put her Sai back in their sheaths, and followed him.

The boy continued on his way, and stood up for some weaklings, and Kagura noticed her had a book. A b-book?! Was it like hers? She had to know.

"Hey kid!" She called to Nate.​

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Iziel Arias

"We have food." He says extremely quietly to Talos, not loud enough for others to hear.

Arias cracks his knuckles. "If we run out, I have a knapsack full of raw materials to make some, and until all my experience dwindles away, I'm still a pretty good chef." He groans. "Talos, right? You're going to need to help me with these." He hands Talos a sack of burgers, glances at the person [Nate] who helped them out, and scratches his head. It's that loiterer! He automatically becomes slightly suspicious, but he brushes it aside. He probably has a book or something. Does everyone have a book now? He sighs quietly. Titan signs... books... this is all some stupid crud that I got stuck with, of all people. What did I do wrong? "I know I have a horse-drawn carriage on my side, so we could use that if need be."

Shuffling along, he reaches Anton, who's tired and worn out. He's pale, signing the papers to the restaurant. I don't blame you, kid. I don't... He shook his head. "You'll do well, Anton." He sighs. "You'll do extremely well, I'm sure." Anton simply looks at him, and looks back. Iziel sighs once again, quietly. "Anton, you have to return to the restaurant, you're coming with us." He simply nodded, getting up and putting the papers in his back pocket, rolled up.

"Alright, I'll bring this urn. Wait, Anton... where's Mario?"

Anton's voice quivers. "H-he was l-last in the Raul Village stands."

"You're not serious, are you?!" His voice raises angrily. He then turns to the others around him, his voice now calm but strong. "I have food and water, and please take them. I have things to attend to. Call them... family matters. I will meet you at the outside of the town in those twenty minutes; keep that exit secure, I'll find you. Take my sous-chef Anton with you. If I don't make it in time, he should serve an excellent cook for a short period before he returns to the Exile."

And he rolled up his sleeves and put on a pair of orange gloves, as well as pulled out an old hammer, securing in his hands, that was once used for forging. Charred black where it was licked by flame, he grabbed it and broke into a sprint, bumping into some girl calling out to the person who excused them for the guards. "Sorry, in a rush!" He yelled, running to the stand as fast as he could.​

Years
Talos catches the back, smiles as he stores the food into his tool bag. Shiro walked over to grab a knapsack of materials and looked over at Talos as Iziel mentioned a carriage on the side and Talos nodded. "We'll need it, with the group of people we have now, we'll need a lot of anything to use for travel." As Anton bursts in and relay's news to Iziel, he frowns as he pulls out his hammer and asks to take Anton with them along with whatever they can carry. Talos looks at Anton and smiles a little. "Alright, Anton... Sorry for dragging you into this, but head outside into the carriage, we'll be out in moment with some food, we need to make our departure." Calci scrambles towards the stables as the guards were searching the area. Snatching a horse along with a hay wagon, he coaches the horse to move towards west; where soldiers of Diligent and Twan intercept with Cad.

As they prepare themselves to fight the giant, several soldiers with lances and shields got into formation, advising the old general to remain within the village.

Outside, Ura stares down Nate until Kagura makes the attempt to flag down Nate. Ura glanced at her and took notice to her book as he glanced back at Nate until it dawned on him what the thief wanted. "More book carriers... How many books did the avatar exactly spread this time period?" Ura whispered. He saw things more clearly and chuckled a little. "The books... you want to know about the books, am I right?... Show me yours."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Arodon "The Hunter"

As he heard the others inside talking about the books, Arodon was still dumbfounded at the information. It got him to thinking about what book he had and what the drawback was. Suddenly, there was a flurry of activity and Arodon found himself completely lost. He didn't know where to go or who to talk to about all this. He finally saw a female with sais on her belt almost run up to a couple of guys. What really got his attention was the fact that she had a book too! This was a most unusual turn of events. He decided that now was the time to act.

Arodon stood and walked over to the three. He heard one of them say to show him the book, talking to the female. He decided to pull out his book, as well, and looked at the two guys. "Could you also make sense of this for me?" he asked politely, "I mean, when you're finished with her, of course." He then turned to the female and bowed slightly, "Sorry for interrupting."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I hear a "Hey Kid," and a few remarks about me being a thief. What brought anyone to that conclusion. Personally I'd rather not show him my book, for all I know he could us that information against me, I don't want to sound suspicious either.
"I think it's best we not show each other. Mine is a little, unique, and doesn't have any strengths or weaknesses really. My power will be obvious on a full moon, if that gives you clues." I feel like I;'m testing him in some way.
"Can we get to someplace private, where I'm not surrounded by people calling me thieves, a scruffy member of the royals, or a 'kid,' I mean, yah I'm a little young but I have connections with the King I assure you, and I'm as concerned about his death as anyone else is." I don't give off evil looks, I'm a laid-back guy, and it's fair to say I don't have a speck of evil air about me to be quite honest. Perhaps that's a small event that has been changed, that is what the King said.

((In the Café))

"Sorry if I caused any suspicion, but I have genuine questions about these books and what they mean to me. I've gotten suspicious stares due to my power, considering I can't control it." 'Smug,' ... Damn these guys suspect me. Maybe just maybe, this event could be changed. Surely the King knows I am under suspicion, perhaps he can change, their minds about me.
"Erm, wheres the person that called me a kid?" At the moment I am highly confused of my situation. I've saved the very people I was warned about in order to obtain mere information, I am under threat, and so many voices are speaking at once it's almost impossible to respond to each one. The boy that shows aragonce, no, suspicion in his voice, he is the one my ears have connected with.

"My name is Nate by the way, I'm the royal jewel keepers son, but don't tell anyone else, it's my secret and protection from being assassinated like the King himself.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years

Kagura Fawn
Master Of The Sai

Kagura gave Ura a hard glare, and a sharp 'no'. She then turned to the young man who had bowed to her.

"Hmph. Save your manners for your friends." She said, giving him a hard glare.

She turned back to Nate, and followed him to a more private location.

"Nate, huh? I'm Kagura, remember it."

Kagura said, waking up behind the group. She took a seat, but refused to touch anything with her hands. "Why the hell is a Jewel Crafters son here? Ya trying to get killed?" She asked.

Without giving him a chance to answer, she held up her hand to silence him. She didn't have time for this, but it wouldn't hurt to know more about this so call 'cursed' book she had received. She just had no clue how to go about it. The more she knew the better, but it was only a matter of time until she figured it out herself. She sighed to herself, and calmed herself. "What do ya know about these books punk?" She said, turning to Ura.​

Years
Talos glanced at the new visitors to the Cafe as they prepared to depart. "Ura, there's a cart outside, Iziel is giving us access to use it." Ura nods and notions Shiro, Anton and Talos to get moving "We have 15 minutes left, get moving. Our escape is in motion." Turning to Kagura, Nate and Ardon, he gave a hard hollow glare back to Kagura as if he was looking into her soul. "It's not punk, It's Ura... My name is Ura..." The cloaked man leaned back against one of the tables as he glanced between the three and chuckled slightly. "Book carriers have the right to know what they posses, so I'll share with you want you carry... You carry a book known as a Cursed Book, created from a Titan sign. Specifically designed to give powers to their carriers... Nate, you claim your turning into a creature of night during full moons; You carry the book of the Red Sun. You will start turning into a werewolf until it becomes permanent, even without a full moon; in exchange, you attain a 6th sense or extra-sensory of what may come, even telepathically communicate." Ura turns to Kagura and spots her book at her side and takes notice. "Kagura, You carry the book of Fury. Which is going to be humorous... Anything you touch, even clothes will start to melt, catch fire and burn. You will be unaffected by these flames... In exchange, you can control flames..." Ura then turns to Ardon and glances at the book he presents. "You have the book of Shadows, You will become practically immune to disease and poison while no man made weapon will be able to harm you. In exchange, you'll slowly disappear to the human eye." Ura turns his attention back to Nate. "As each of you have lives that progress, your books will slowly fill with recording of your life, from loved ones, to adventures and even fantasies of any nature you experience. When the books fill from front to back, your curses are removed and you keep your power permanently. As your book progresses with your life, your powers will get stronger and stronger; As they grow, so will your curse... Fury's curse will get more intense to where her whole body will burn anything it touches as it starts in the hands for now, while starting with Shadow's carrier who hasn't even begun, he can still be cut... I have my own agenda that deals with book carriers and am looking to recruit anyone interested in taking down the carrier to the book of chains. The only benefit in joining me is I will assist you in seeing through your curse until you are free from your books. Unless you prefer to solve this yourself... If you'll excuse me, I have a city to escape before the military stationed here mistake my group as a band of murderers for what they are able to do."

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
The man speaks up, explaining what the book I'm carrying is, it's powers, and my curse, and to be frank, it sounds the most simplistic curse out of the few I'm hearing now. I simply turn into a creature of the night, so what. I noticed before today. I somehow get the feeling they know already who the chain holders is, possibly being one of those peculiar feelings I've been having thanks to this book, yet I decide to quiz him on the subject never the less. Thus far too I have purposely ignored the small insulting voice behind me, as honestly I'm finding these people quite rude. "Wait," I speak up, before the cloaked man has a chance to leave. "The chain book holders, you don't know who he is yet?" I don't plan on telling him, but this information, even if the King isn't suspected, could use this information, either way it goes.

Years
"I already know who 'HE' is. He really should have avoided getting his picture taken in the paper." Ura tosses him the paper with Ovan's photo along with the Chains book clutched in his hands within the photo, circled in red ink. "HE should have kept a low profile. If so, I would have been searching all over Tiera for him; hunting him down like a dog to the ends of the earth." Ura rebutted as he stepped outside and assisted Talos, Shiro and Anton load the last of the food onto the carriage. Talos glances at Ura as Ura stares back and notions him to the cafe. "Go over and see if they're coming." Talos nods as he walks over to the doorway and stares at the 3 carriers. "Anyone coming with us, I suggest we move now, we don't have much time left."

siiadams

Years
Arodon "The Hunter"

Ura, as he called himself, was able to explain briefly the book that was thrust upon Arodon. It was the Book of Shadows. It would grant a small sort of immortality, but at the cost of being invisible to the naked eye. As Arodon thought more of it, he came to like this arrangement. The others were seeming to be ready to depart, however, to find the holder of the Book of Chains. "An adventure," he thought, "with others being able to help me with the book. How could I refuse their offer to travel with them?"

Arodon nodded his agreement and turned to a new guy called Talos. "Since you and your group would be able to help me," he said, "I'd be more than willing to join you. Where do we begin and where would we be heading?" He was hoping that he didn't mind being inundated with questions. After all, how can he put his skills to use for them if he didn't know the destination? He simply headed to the carriage that was just loaded and waited for the others, if they were all coming. He wondered if there were more people that carried HIS particular book, since he overheard that more people may have books similar to each other.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
An offer for travel. Intriguing, surely I can send forth a note of apology to my team, surely they understand how pleased Ovan would be if I brought forth the information from the inside. This is just my luck.

"Yeah sure, thanks I'll take up a travel option besides my legs are killing me." Lies I came here by blimp. I grab my bag and swing it into the carriage rather rashly, smacking against the side wall and sliding down in quite a humorous fashion. I smirk a little but understand the immaturity of my behavior. Well you can't exactly blame me, I'm a lot younger than all of them, at least I think, otherwise I'm probably insulting them by calling them old. Whatever.

"However," I continue, "how do you plan on leaving Yovo alive?" As if on cue, I see a familiar face, my best friend, Kitty. I have no idea why he's decided now to show his face, but it doesn't matter. He looks more casual than usual, with casual black pants, and a white t-shirt and brown overcoat. I nod at him, understanding he wants to travel with me, he knows what I'm doing.

"I hope you don't mind if my friend tags along do you," I say with my everlasting smile, "His real name is Karl but I call him Kitty mainly because he has such good personality," I say sarcastically. I don't know why, I like cats really, but something about that phrase just seems so natural.

Years
"I have a plan in mind." Ura says with confidence as he takes the reigns and orders the horses to move on towards the Game. Calci, along with a horse and carriage he stole ride up beside the group as he glances over as Ura glances back at Calci. "Be sure to snatch up Cad on our Eexit! We're heading south towards the water front. We're making our way towards Diligent!" Excailmed Ura as he tugged the reigns, ordering the horses to go faster. "7 MINUTES!" Ura shouted,s till keeping time as the horses galloped towards whatever Chaos Cad had been brewing.

Talos looked at Ura in wonder how in the world they would get out of Yovo, let alone the town. In either case, he loads his water bullets into his gun and prepares to fight with his frost.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Iziel Arias

Iziel gulps quietly as he calls out to Mario, at the Raul Village stand. "Mario... we gotta go!" Mario groans afterwards, but he begins to shuffle away. This discourages the men behind the stand, however; and they quickly beckon towards Iziel.

"Let the kid stay! It's business, and there ain't no other way outta here." The guy smirks. His bald head gleams from the light from lanterns, and a beard finds itself reaching a few inches away from his face. "You can come and check it out too, if ya' want."

"I'm fine." Iziel sighs. "I have work for him. He's my employee."

"But the weapons!" Iziel gets worried quickly. If he mentions a forge, these guys'll catch on. They are from Raul, after all; it's only a matter of time before they remember who he is and are tempted to beat the crap outta him. "C'mon, it's a dangerous time, and you need the best quality weapons you can get!" It's then that Iziel clutches his book. A finger strokes the P, O, and W over the title as he decides... maybe he wants them to remember him.

"I'm not interested in weapons, I have a small forge myself that I use as a hobby." He grins, and then he shows off his brown/orange gloves. "Yeah, think I'm pretty good at it."

The guy stares him down. "Now that I think about it... you look familiar. That hair..." He looks at it quietly. "Looks like the wife of..." He scrunches his face. "Hey... that's ol' Arias's was-wife, wasn't it?! The hair... you're the son! The exile!" Strangely, the man doesn't seem angry. Actually, a bit relieved. "Good timing too, the village is horrible under Raul as it is. He's a brute, for sure. Err... you may not wanna tell him, though." He nods towards an empty seat. "Wait... where's he gone?"

Iziel looks around, then at Mario. "You seen that guy? Did you see where he went?"

"That dude kinda slunk away." Mario shrugs. "Sorry, man. I didn't stop him, 'cause he seemed kinda menacing and all."

Iziel shakes his head. "That's alright, it shouldn't be any of your concern anyways. It should be mine..."

"Yeah, yeah it should." The man at the stand looks flustered now, bothered to the point where he seems he might start sweating feverishly. "You see, it's gotten really bad. Some people were discussing about you, um, helping us out, um, since you were kicked out. Maybe you'd want back in, they said. Um, so they were thinking that you could-"

"Stop right there." Iziel turns and begins to walk away. "Thanks for your offer, but for now, no." He grins slightly. "Maybe another time."

"But I barely told you-"

"Hey, they didn't want me then, why would they want me now?" He was nonchalant and quick in his speaking. "I have to go, and I have personal things to touch base with, anyhow. I'll see you later if you still need help, keep in touch, alright? Just send word to the Exile, alright? And be sure to eat there, too! Yeah, see you later, guy." He walks away before the man gets a chance to say anything else. This walk quickly turns into a run to the carriage. As he sees it in the distance, Iziel grits his teeth. He hears deep breathing behind him, and realizes who it is.

Iziel looks at Mario. "You're safe as far as I'm concerned. Do what you like. You can follow me, you can look around, but whatever you do, you better go back to work under Anton. Or be his intern. I dunno what you want to call it. Just serve under him. I suggest you stay, however, and then later you can meet up with him. Sayonara, kid!" Mario stays, aghast as Iziel grabs his hammer triumphantly grinning, running towards the carriage. It's too fast! He grits his teeth. I'm going to have to do better than this to get there in time! Striking down guards along the way, he covers his face with his goggles and wraps his throat, mouth, and nose in a scarf he had in his satchel, making him indistinguishable from his normal looks.

He grinned as he put away his hammer quickly. I should have more strength now, I can do more things! He quickly spots the top of a stand, nearing the carriage. It seems like it would give him enough propulsion if he jumped off of it... but as he passes by, he frowns as his chance to do anything is lost. I need to think ahead... and I'm running out of time! Realizing that one of the guards about twenty feet behind him was mounted on a horse, he had a perfect plan. Stopping and timing himself correctly to grab the saddle, he looks the guard straight in the eyes. "Sorry, but I don't get a choice, you hear?" He throws him down onto the floor, then climbs onto a renegade horse himself, which is still heading towards the carriage.

"Onward, steed!" He yells triumphantly. He picks out an apple from his satchel (which was a snack originally intended to be had while monitoring the stand, as to not eat the food they were selling) places it in front of the horse's nose, falling and barely still on the saddle as he does so, his legs dragging along the floor as he attempts to reach the horse's mouth. The horse, seeming interested, eats it and accepts Iziel's temporary "ownership" of it, galloping faster as Iziel climbs back on. He rides quickly and catches up to the carriage. In the heat of the moment, he moves the horse close enough to the carriage and jumps onto it, not realizing the horrible tactical decision he has made until after he makes it. Landing in the carriage with a loud thump, the horse keeps running as if Iziel were still there. "I've returned!" He yells to the rest of them almost jokingly, putting his goggles up but leaving his scarf on, then quickly realizes the potential loss of letting the horse go. Oh well... there'll always be another one. The horse, in the meantime, deviates from going straight to turning away at one point, leaving Iziel.

siiadams

Years
Arodon "The Hunter"

It seemed that everyone was in a hurry, as Arodon had barely enough time to load himself before they took off for whatever destination they all had. As they went along, he sat himself closest to the back. He reassituated himself quickly before resting his crossbow across his lap. He had a feeling that coupling this with the recent news of the king's assassination, soldiers may think we had something to do with it. So if they came after them to attack unprovoked, at least someone would be prepared to fight them off before they got too close. It was then that he heard the faint gallop of a horse nearing their position. Soon, the carriage was in the presence of another...obviously another member of their group. It was a flashy entrance, to say the least, but at least he got on safely.

Arodon turned to the newcomer and nodded, "Glad to see another on-board. Were there anyone else trying to catch up to us?" It was then that he turned to where they were coming from. In the distance, he thought he could see the faint glint of armor following them. Whether it was his imagination or another group member catching up, Arodon kept his weapon ready in case some soldiers were in hot pursuit of them. If there were, it would take them a bit to catch up to them.

Years
((1) Cad Varnish has dropped from the RP due to: Life)

As the horses raced towards the exit, Ura lends a hand out to Nate in the back, beckoning him to get to the front to drive.

Meanwhile as Iziel made his stylish entrance, Talos replied to Arodon. "Everyone is here. Calci has a second carriage, we have our healer, our leader... The only one missing is our mercenary." Ura laughs as focuses on the road with his hand outstretched to Nate. "That won't be an issue soon. Nate; I need you to keep driving the carraige while I assist our mercenary. No matter what happens, keep driving the horses forward until you reach the woods. Once there, I want everyone to help setup camp! We'll discuss our next moves then!"

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years

Kagura
Mater Of the Sai

Kagura listened to Nate and Ura talk back and forth. She hopped into the carriage, and looked back to Nate and the cat he was now holding.

"Unless you want the cat to die a painful death," She began. "Keep it the hell away from me." She gave him a hard look and turned back to face the carriage wall. It was ridiculous to even be getting help from this 'Ura' person, but the fact he knew more about her book had drawn her to travel with him. Her next move unclear, she decided to ask a few questions of her own.

"If you don't mind, how do ya know so much about these books? And how many of them exist?" She interrupted.​

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
As if some miraculous bird had swooped from the heavens to save us I was welcomed on board the carriage without a single spec of indecisive suspicion lurking around me, although I had to remain wary, for those around me also have unique powers that could be something I have never heard of. I can see the future though, and that's something in itself, perhaps this little trip will allow me to view the world in a few years, see if Ovan will win, see where his ups and downs are and in a sense assist him on the cause. I walked over to the man offering to shake his hand as a sign that he was officially part of the team, and as I did a strange sensation filled me like some melancholy crow had chirped in my ears to deafen me. I felt like I was falling, but perhaps this is just another one of those visions, just a lot stronger than what I'm used to. Yes, that's right, because I see things I haven't seen before. And thus, anything I see as a result I cannot mess with, although The King himself can. Altering with the field of time is one thing he can manage to do, since his power allows him to alter scenarios slightly. I see, us, all of us, at the throne room, The King sits smirking, assuring himself of his win. I don't see much else.

My vision goes black and suddenly I see myself and The King dead. No my eyes deceive me, that can't be true, I'm only 16 I can't die. Surely, this is a sign of what could happen less I inform the King of this vision and he can do something about it. I must inform him as soon as possible. Perhaps I won't be riding along with this group for too long after all.

I sit carefully down trying to look as little stunned as possible, my eyes fixed on Kitty's. He knows I've seen something, he seems to know everything I do for some peculiar reason, yet I can't blame him for that, he just knows me too well. The carriage sets of suddenly, and I'm thrown aside rather suddenly as strength isn't exactly something I'm good with. I suddenly feel like I'm turning again, despite it being quite clearly day-time. Perhaps this curse reacts with my emotions, or perhaps my book has filled so much that the curse had grown stronger than before.

"Sorry about my appearance," I say as suddenly my ears and tail pop up un-expectedly, along with a new pair of claws. Great, how am I supposed to write a not with these things. I can also feel a slight growth in my feet, and for some peculiar reason I fear that this time I won't be returning to my natural state. My life has been so fulfilling is such a short space of time I'm sure my book has filled rather suddenly with all my deeds.

"I have a question," I speak up my tone squeaking at the 'a' sound as it often does despite my best efforts to keep it low down and manly, perhaps I was built for a girlish voice, but it doesn't effect my personality at least.

"When we retire at the coast do you plan to go straight to Hummo or Dilligent?" My reason for asking is a simple one, for what reason would they have to try to defeat an army with just a handful of people with weak powers, for there curses surely haven't come quite into view to my eyes just yet, my estimate, and I assure myself that it is also The King's estimate too, but I fear that they may be attempting to collect an army to take on the Dilligent soldiers, despite everything being against them. I'm sure they realise only they can turn the tides in this war, yet they insist on risking soldiers' lives to accomplish their goals. Selfish people, why can't they refuse war and let the King take control, surely they understand he wants the best for this world.

Years
"Hummo, Where we train the book carriers powers, then Diligent. As for you Kagura, I helped make the books back in my home country called Cri. They were confiscated by demi-gods and distributed throughout Tiera, ask one of the others here for the full story... Now if you'll all excuse me, I'm needed. Talos, take the reigns since Nate is just shaking my hand.... CALCI! GET TO THE WOODS AND SETUP CAMP! YOUR IN CHARGE UNTIL I RETURN!" Handing the reigns over to Talos, Ura hops off, revealing a collapsible staff reassembling from under his robe, smacking the end into the ground to cause a blade of dark energy to spur in order to form a scythe blade on the end. Cackling as he slaughters a few guards, joining the fray with Cad, the eye holes in his mask beam. "Let's see how you fellas deal with a general of Diligent and Reaver of Cri!" As Talos took the reigns, he only caught a glimpse of Ura's Scythe as it sliced through the bodies of it's victims. As Talos looked ahead to focus on driving, he started tallying the events in his head as the pages to his book began to glow, adding words to a few pages for his eventful day and his daring escape; Ura is gathering book carriers to fight against the owner of Chains, Ovan. Ovan murdered his family in cold blood to achieve power and blame Calci as his scapegoat, thus that defines he's attempting to attain power and must be going after more. Switching the focus to Ura, why does he want to bring down Ovan? Aside from helping us, what in the world does he attain from helping us? It seems like a basket case to assist those doomed with unlivable curses until they're lifted; we'll become burdens to one another and keeping us together will be a pain in the ass and the amount of emotional issues that will stack by the depression and insanity... Taking responsibility for creating the books is a reason to help us however he has his own 'agenda' he continues to claim. Is he playing with us or using us tactic-fully?

The group reached the forest and halted the horses. The group gets out as Calci inspects the goods and turns the current group. "Who are the others?" Calci asks. Talos introduces the recruits. "Nate, Anton, Iziel, Kagura, Kitty and Ardon, 4 of them carry books." "Alright, Until Ura returns with Cad, I'll take charge. We need to setup camp; Talos and I will gather wood... again. Nate, Kitty and Ms. Kagura, I would like for you to take first watch and guard the area for a bit until Cad and Ura return. Iziel and Anton, we brought a large portion of food from the cafe and your an experienced cook, do you mind helping prepare a meal to be baked while we get wood for a fire? When Ura returns, we'll plan our next few moves."

Back