• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom DS Title screen with bone animations

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2022
    Creating NDS title screen with bone animations

Custom DS Title screen with bone animations

This tutorial shows how to modify the Pokemon Platinum title screen using a custom model with bone animations. The tutorial is long, with high difficulty and requieres some knowledge of Blender, but the whole process is described with detail and the results can be even better than in the original games.

Tools required
    • Blender 2.79b
    • Paint.NET
    • 3dsmax 2010 + NITRO Plugins
    • G3DCVTR
    • Mario Kart DS Course Modifier
    • SDSME 1.8.1

Video tutorial

Examples made with this tutorial
    Arceus
    Spoiler:
    Mew
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

supershadow64ds

Confused Noob Programmer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I think you're bringing in a new age of ROM hacking, what with this and your new easier to use Map Maker program. I think soon we'll see some more DS hacks comparable to the 2009-2011 era of GBA hacking.

Keep up the amazing work!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2021
    I just wanted to know if there is a way to do this in blender as i have no idea how to get 3ds max 2010 with nitro sdk plugins

Back