• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom egg for G/S/C...I wonder whats coming out of this one...lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Erm..this is pretty spammy. And it looks nothing like an egg..

Years
  • Excuse me, but that does not look like an egg. It just looks like a Snowlax with a very fat belly, and do not be mean to Alex. Posting bad messages like that could get ya in trouble on day. Learn to accept critism better, ok? ;3

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    no offence but that isnt very good, seriously...eggs dont have the anatomy of a snorlax, this is mainly spam aswell...take it to the spriters lounge

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Snorlax_King said:
    is what your post needs to say...quit trying to get me bad rep :\
    Ouch,that really hurt..I'm not even gonna waste my time reporting you..

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    no, alex was telling you this was basically spam, which it is...it's against the rules to have a thread per sprite

Draik

Hi.
    Years
  • But really, I don't think you're allowed to post a thread for just one sprite.
    For the egg I'll point out some other stuff, GSC eggs also have shading mind you, the egg itself looks too pale, and the ears are chopped off at the end.

Back