• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Custom Movepools

Years
    Been trying to figure out a good pattern to use for making custom move pools. So far based on looking at official pokemon i'm thinking something like this.

1: Make a full move pool for the last evolution with 3-4 level 1 moves (Usually 2 from the first evolution + signature moves of the third) and no moves between 1 and 6 or 9 depending on if there are 1 or 2 signature moves of the third evo.

2: Copy step 1 and change the signature moves to the ones of the second evolution. And change the last 1-3 moves to something the third evolution cannot learn.

3: Basically do the same as 2 but only have 2 level 1 moves and add a lvl 3-6 moves.

Also thinking of making the Tutor, TM and Breeding moves first so there wont be too much overlap with the leveling lists.

Is this an ok way to do it? Am i missing something or should i use different methods for different types?

Back