• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Custom Pokewalker Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I am trying to find silver glossy paint to make my premier ball.... can't find any yet.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2010
    hey how about a cherish ball pokewalker, b/c to me that would be badass and anyways if i dont do that i'd probably just want a clear pokewalker. so does anyone know how to remove the paint?

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    @SilverApe: If you go to an art store or a model/hobby store, they might have silver paint suitable for painting the Pokewalker.

EDIT: Then again, there's the clear viewing screen, too. Scratch what I said earlier.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    Just did it.

My dad has an extensive set of screwdrivers which include this "triangle screwdriver a couple of you have mentioned, it's used on almost all nintendo products and not really anywhere else, so anyways I've broken into the PW without brute force and now I'm not sure where to go from there :P Help anyone?

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • My dad has an extensive set of screwdrivers which include this "triangle screwdriver a couple of you have mentioned, it's used on almost all nintendo products and not really anywhere else, so anyways I've broken into the PW without brute force and now I'm not sure where to go from there :P Help anyone?

if you take off the case do it slowly, i tried to mod my tamagotchi before and i snapped the speaker cables.

let me know if you can remove the front pokeball plastic casing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    if you take off the case do it slowly, i tried to mod my tamagotchi before and i snapped the speaker cables.

let me know if you can remove the front pokeball plastic casing.

I meant I've removed the front casing, and I'm not sure what I should be doing next.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I meant I've removed the front casing, and I'm not sure what I should be doing next.

If you wanna paint it, pick up something and a little sticker to apply on the rectangle where the screen is so it won't get dirty.
    Then get some colours (paint, etc.) and start the job ! :)
    If you read through the thread you'd discover that our best solution was that !

Also, isn't this thread a month old and bumped ? Dx

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    If you wanna paint it, pick up something and a little sticker to apply on the rectangle where the screen is so it won't get dirty.
    Then get some colours (paint, etc.) and start the job ! :)
    If you read through the thread you'd discover that our best solution was that !

Also, isn't this thread a month old and bumped ? Dx

Haha oops... Guilty of two things I guess :P But okay, painting seems cool, but if I post some pics maybe I could get some hints on installing LEDs or something like that?

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Modding the Pokewalker sounds pretty cool... but I'd just paint it to look like a Masterball. But, if I do paint it, it'd be permanent. A pretty easy way to mod the Pokewalker would just be to either make or buy a custom mold the sisze of the Pokewalker and then melt some plastic into it to make a plastic shell to take on and off.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • As said thread bumped, so going to close (you can always ask questions about the Pokewalker in the Help thread sticky as well).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back