• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Custom Spoiler Titles

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You could always use the textcollapse code for things that need specific titles. I always forget about it but it's so much prettier than spoilers anyway imo.

But you can't recollapse those I don't think unless I'm missing something :x

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I like this idea, I could have used it in my blog quite a few times. As awesome as Toujours' idea is, not all of us have her mad skillz :P besides, the textcollapse isn't as official-looking as a spoiler lol

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I don't think this is really needed if the textcollapse is there for you to use. Just make the textcollapse tags more mainstream as spoilers and you've pretty much solved your problem there. :)

.Marion

RNG Master
    Years
  • But I think staffs should make the textcollapse uncollapse-able... I'd like to see that implemented. And yeah I agree that custom title spoiler is not really needed because text collapse is there.

o3o

Years
  • Custom spoiler titles would be a good idea, but textcollapse is much prettier and also much neater. However, as .Marion said, being able to uncollapse the textcollapse would be a good feature, since sometimes the tag could contain long lists and such.

Back