• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Customising Trainers -- How will yours look?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    I'm going to try and make mine based on charizard, like that lucario trainer

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Ronald McDonald for me :>

Or maybe like me, either way works.

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
    Apparently if you beat all the collosseums you get the lucario trainer suit.
    Is anyone gonna get it? I think it looks pretty crappy...

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Im gonna try to get it to look like one of the Characters from south park in pokemon style

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    I hope we can get to design w/e want on out Trainer. If not then ill put Jeans white shirt then green zip up vest on top. The usual clothes I got.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    I will probably try to make my trainer look like my alter-ago Conman,like the sprite in my trainer card. I always try to make my characters look like that when I use the name Conman. If that fails I'll just make it look like me.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    We all can wish indeed, and probably most will be granted with this feature. In D/P we had customising pokémon, in BR we have trainers.

I'm going to try to make my trainer looks like Wes/Leo from Colosseum, or make it somehow look like me..I dinno

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Something with a dark look. and if possible lots of rips in the clothing.

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    i would make mine look like the guy in the screen shots exept no hat or a cooler one.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Just a short addition, I found at serebii a news item regardaing trainers in BR:

There are 6 base models for the Custom Trainers with a massive variety of accessories and choices, many of which are obtained over time as you can earn PokéCoupons and defeat the colosseums. They vary from a young boy & girl to Body builders and woman. It's all up to you.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I'd just make mine look like an over-exaggerated version of myself, since good game characters usually tend to be extremely over the top.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    this idea is one of the best, they should really add this feature to future ds games, cuz the guy looks like some strange french looking guy

Back