• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute or Smexiful?

Cute or Sexy?

• Cute! ^_^

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Smexiful :P

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Not Bothered

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darn Banana's, they always force me to do polls!

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    What kind pf boys/girls do you prefer? Cute or sexy?

I personally prefer Cute, smexiful is fine to xD But the sexy ones are the easiest to loose, because everyone wants a piece of 'em!

Years
    Somehow I think this poll could be better worded. o_O; You could expand upon the topic to rid of any ambiguity, such as asking questions like "What traits do you find most appealing to you?" or "What do you look for in a man or a woman?" rather than stick with the cliché of the "This or That?" polls.

Coming to the topic at hand, I'm not usually picky when it comes to boys, though I tend look for things in their personality rather than their appearances to feel attracted to them. A mix of decent looks and a lovely personality would be quite nice to see.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I prefer the cute over the smexiful. The smexiful ones usually spend hours on their make-up and always have that 'doh' look about them. The simple, cute ones tend to have more personality. This is all from experience and I apologize if this post angered anyone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The personality of the opposite sex has its way about me more than looks does. I'd prefer someone cute more often than not, but their demeanour is more important to me. The type of personality I favour is the reserved and kind sort.

Last edited:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Being cute or sexy doesn't really matter to me.

I focus more on someone's personality, I wouldn't really want to like someone who was cute/sexy and had the worst personality in the world. ._.''

But like Signomi said, a mix of decent looks and a great personality would be fine by me.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Gah this is hard. DDDD:

I don't know, really... ._.

Cute is good... but so is smexiful...

Hmm...

*ponders*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I have my own physical preferences that make me physically attracted towards girls, I try to look more towards their personalities.
    For example, there was a girl at my school who was well...hot
    She wanted me to go out with her, and I would of if she didn't have one of the worst personalities I had ever met.
    Good thing I didn't go out with her too, about a week later I met my current girlfriend, who is a Korean exchange student.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Um I really don't look at the outward that much. Yes, it's a factor but the thing I really look for is that click. the flip of the switch that says this girl is the one that I want.
    If I had to pick and pretend to be a shallow guy, I'd choose Cute. Smexy goes away with age, Cute evolves into Smexy with age.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Hmmm, this is a tough one...

I'm gonna have to say cute. I would pick L over Light any day ;3

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    "Smexiful" without a doubt. If someone is "smexy" enough, I could care less about their personality to be honest.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I wouldn't date them since I don't find muscular women attractive.

Zet

Years
    I prefer if the girl has a good personality with the side dish of cuteness but the side dish really isn't a major

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I would want them to be the most awesome personality for me so we would never get in arguments rarely. and mushy crap like that.

You can just throw in cuteness as a bonus. :P

Years
    I must admit I find it hard to be in a physical relationship with a person I'm not attracted to. You know... I won't go into details but I just wouldn't be able to partake in the physical side if he grosses me out. A friend sure, a bedroom partner... no.

But cute or sexy? It's very vague. To me, as long as he keeps clean and looks after his health, then he shouldn't gross me out.

But personality takes priority over looks. Even if he looks good, if he's arrogant, cruel, foolish, manipulative, imposing, agressive, not loyal, or any other bad trait along those lines then I feel repelled anyway. He's got to be kind and considerate, understanding, ambitious, and accepting, and never want to try to change me to suit himself, and I need to know him well before advancing in the relationship. Even if he's not the best looker, those good traits are too hard to come by to pass up.

Luckily, I've already found someone like that so it's all good.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    None of them actually. Personality is what counts most.
    Being cute or "smexy" doesn't really matter, but cute people are also great 8D

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I really look into personality more than looks. Sticking to the topic on hand, I'm going to say Cute because "Smexiful" people stereotypically don't have much personality on them.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I don't like sexy girls though... For such, they're trying to attract the opposite sex with their beauty.., which is one thing I hate towards girls...

I love cute girls, though, cute ones are always attractive to me... =3

Yet, *recalls 'her'*.., I love a girl who's simple, cheerful and full of joy that raises my hopes if I feel so damn down in failure or if I encountered a sad event...

Back