• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Art Contest ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    I've been thinkning about this idea for too long, I practiced a lot and now I'm not so bad at it =D

This art contest will be about drawing cute Pokemon..

Well, because I'm a very nice person, I want everyone to win! so I have some tips and examples to show you how to draw a cute Pokemon =D (hehe this will make it harder for the judges)

Okay, let's start off with some tips..

1) start off with drawing the shape of the pre-evolution of the Pokemon you want to draw! don't draw each tiny detail.. but just draw the simple outlined shape. This step will make the pokemon look lil and cute ^_^

2) next try to add the details of the Pokemon that you wanted to draw in the first place! for example, when drawing an Espeon, draw the basic shape of Eevee (same size) and then try to draw the Espeon's ears, tail etc..

3) This is a stupid example I made while I was thinking of the idea.. you should get something like that:

Ninetales.png

4) Programs I recommend: well.. you can use your own way of drawing ofcourse.. but I as you can see, I always drawing with Macromedia Flash MX. Adobe Photoshop and Paint Shop pro can really make the pictures look good if you know how to use them! (If you have a scanner then it will be better if you try to draw it with pencil and paper, this will make it very easy. Ofcourse you can choose whatever method you like)

Now let me talk more about the actual contest. It will start from today (18th Nov) to the (7th December).

I need some judges.. 2 of them!

There will 1 winner from each standard (Beginner, Normal and Experienced) this will be fair enough..

RULES:

1) No stealing picutres (if you stole a picture you will be kick out of the contest)
    2) Judges are the only people who decide if a picture looks good.. please don't brake other people's feelings!
    3) You can only draw 1 picture.
    4) Have Fun =D

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Raiden Lynx Wolverina said:
    could I ask you one question...what is Beginner, Normal and Experienced??
    They are level for artist.
    There is 3 contest.
    If you aren't very good at made a pic, choose beginner.
    If you are average artist, choose normal.
    If you are pure artist and think your art are really good, choose Experienced.
    Hm...any questions?

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    aww man o_o Find fine I'll do one I suppose....but only if you bribe me with a Yugo/Link/Yami Bakura pictures :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Well.. if you don'twant to join it's up to you =D but it's gonna be so much fun!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • XD well i know your not the cute type eh hehe rem my Cute Kitties lol i still have them XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Okay, anyone wanna be a judge? I'm looking for 2 judges =D

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • All be a judge if ya want Bugs im not drawing much lately anyway cuz i have a head cold

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yay, I've been waiting for this contest all my life! *_* I'd love to be a judge, unless they're not allowed to enter pictures. If not, then I won't apply. =P Everyone in real life says I'm a great artist, so I might go with the 'Experienced' level. I'll start on my picture right now. ^_^ And can it be of more than one Pok?mon?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I like drawing cute Pok?s, but what if you are drawing the basic Pok?mon XD? I will enter anyway, I think I am a Beginner since I have only been drawing Pok?mon for about a week and a half.

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    i think this will be a fun contest because all of you like the topic^_^

no answer for the last contest. whos the winner!!!-_-

Last edited:

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Like?
    *Makes choking noises*
    All we ever seem to have is cute at the minute, I'm throwing up to **** here!

Ok i'm done Oo

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Sandra's Chargon said:
    Like?
    *Makes choking noises*
    All we ever seem to have is cute at the minute, I'm throwing up to **** here!

Ok i'm done Oo
    Just because you do not like cute does not mean cute is bad, if you do not like it then why not start a contest for ugly Pok? pics? XD

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Because no one has asked me yet to do the monthly contest, if I had I'd suggest one based on emotion being a broad yet easy topic.

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    c' mon sandra please dont start! i know that you dont like cute pokemon, but you dont have to be throwing up here.

you are a good artist, i think you can draw anithing even if its cute!^_^
    ok friend^_^

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I admit to doing a really cuddly pic of Rai yesterday but that's about all I dare oo;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back