• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Art Contest ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • LOL, if we are supposed to start with the shape of the pre-evolution I think I will draw Electrode! J/K, I'll probably end up drawing something boring like an Eeveelution. Pity you can't draw Furret in this way, can you imagine a Furret as fat as a Sentret?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I guess ill enter this one, maybe ill make a background w/it also, can I join as beginer...?? :)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Dude! Who Cares!?!?!?!?!?! Anyone Should Be Able To Have A ****ing Contest!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Sorry bout that, i was crying literally. Anyway, V-road, Pc is a no swearing place, I don't think the *'s are aloud

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I didnt even write the word i put in the *'s myself, so, show me where i swared....

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Very hard for some of us, cute seems to be taking over and it's not good at all .-.

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    yhea just post your entry and thats it,. if you dont like the topic then dont
    enter!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Well, I talked to PPN Webby, the admin dude (I love saying dude) anyways, This contest is official and not just moonys evil tricks XD Anyway, If I get chance, Ill join. But, i still have to hunt down Igitica

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Evil Trick XD did i have any lol I like cute things im judging if ya want to know cuz im not really in the mood to draw not feeling well grrr i hate the flu

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Atsuji said:
    Well, I talked to PPN Webby, the admin dude (I love saying dude) anyways, This contest is official and not just moonys evil tricks XD Anyway, If I get chance, Ill join. But, i still have to hunt down Igitica
    I like cute things too, though I can't draw them. Atsuji, if you like DUDE!!! then join the DUDE!!! club in Mixed Community Groups. You can be a Gym Leader.

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    can we draw like a pic with 3or4 pokemons?
    or it has to be only the pokemon?

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • I would like to know that too. I have already started and it has two pokemon in it.

Well i got my pic done XD Here it is. If there can't bw two pokemon in the pic then i will just make a new one for the contest.

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • That is very cute, Starlight. Bugs, is this the kind of thing you mean? Please note that this is NOT my entry, it's just something I scribbled quickly during Chemistry class.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    I would like to know that too. I have already started and it has two pokemon in it.

Well i got my pic done XD Here it is. If there can't bw two pokemon in the pic then i will just make a new one for the contest.
    Hey, I like that pic. XP
    Cute, maybe.
    *erect a perfect plate*

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Yeah! that's the kind of pictures I mean ^_^..

Hey.. The contest will end at the 7th of December.. How can you start a new contest when I still didn't end this one !!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back