• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    awwwkkiiwiw I want to join this please c:

Username: rikadventure

One cute Pokémon: Bulbasaur! The cutest of them all.
    28c414327dc6c42882a55b3ff3bf804d.jpg

Answer a topic:
    If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own??
    Possibly Skitty, as it's a cat and I love my cats.
    tumblr_m47ddsud8E1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Or Celebi. Cute and time travel abilities (;
    tumblr_n5gmxg3Tx81spvye7o1_250.gif

Years
  • Hugs to Celebi for being an adorable onion!

Is it strange that my brother finds garbodor to be cute?

I don't think it's weird, it actually has a pretty cute face so I can kinda see that. =o I prefer Trubbish though.

I mean, I find Timburr cute and I like the idea of creating a Timburr character that uses a wooden sword carved out of that plank instead of the plank itself. I'm a little weird.

Years
  • Is it strange that my brother finds garbodor to be cute?

I feel you there, it's like Trubbish and Vanillite's evolution lines are so hated yet they have a cute face that makes them want you to love them. I initially was among the massive Garbodor hatedom but as I kept looking at its face and learning how great it did on Marriland's team in the final battles of his Black Wedlocke I started warming up to the garbage monster better.

Trubbish also had a very cute face shown in its one major anime appearance so far, in an early BW episode.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I feel you there, it's like Trubbish and Vanillite's evolution lines are so hated yet they have a cute face that makes them want you to love them. I initially was among the massive Garbodor hatedom but as I kept looking at its face and learning how great it did on Marriland's team in the final battles of his Black Wedlocke I started warming up to the garbage monster better.

Trubbish also had a very cute face shown in its one major anime appearance so far, in an early BW episode.

I can't see it as cute, but it's certainly not a bad pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Username: Unison the Keldeo
    One cute Pokémon: Keldeo
    Answer a topic: Tell us what your favorite cute Pokémon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!

I choose Keldeo because of his cute, round snout, colorful-self, and beautiful mane.

picture.php

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Username: Unison the Keldeo
    One cute Pokémon: Keldeo
    Answer a topic: Tell us what your favorite cute Pokémon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!

I choose Keldeo because of his cute, round snout, colorful-self, and beautiful mane.

picture.php

I didn't even know keldeo had a snout XD
    That is a very cute picture though.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Which legendary Pok?mon do you guys find cutest?

Manaphy is probably the cutest. The fact that I have a plush of it makes me love it more. Jirachi comes in at a close second.

Adam Levine

Years
  • Mind if I make a new topic?

Which Sun and Moon Pok?mon do you feel is the cutest?

Litten. It's a cat. With oily fur. That spits hairballs made out of fire.

Some of the others I find cute are Rowlet, Popplio, Yungoos, Pikipek, Komala, Rockruff, maybe Magearna, Togedemaru, and Cutiefly.

Years
  • Which Sun and Moon Pokémon do you feel is the cutest?

POPPLIO! Seriously, I don't get why this little guy is getting bashed because it is the most adorable Water starter since Oshawott, and is fast rivaling Oshawott as my mascot Pokemon.

I also love Cutiefly, Togedemaru, Magearna, Rockruff, Komala and Rowlet. Litten I don't find as cute as the other two starters but the fanart is making me think otherwise.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Definitely Popplio! <3

It's so adorable! It even has a lot more character and spunk than the other starters do! I knew the moment I saw it I loved it so very much! I was so happy to see the water starter being so cute! <3

Years
  • Definitely Popplio! <3

It's so adorable! It even has a lot more character and spunk than the other starters do! I knew the moment I saw it I loved it so very much! I was so happy to see the water starter being so cute! <3

I agree with you, because I feel Popplio's design is fairly unique for a starter, especially with the supposed mermaid/siren theory for its final evolution floating around. I would love for that concept to be real since sirens are known for luring sailors with their songs and voices, which correlates easily with Popplio learning Disarming Voice.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I would say probably it's good if Popplio goes more mermaid like. I could see Popplio being very mermaid-like as it evolves. Sirens are well...kinda grim, and evil. Not what you'd expect from the Pokemon series. But a Mermaid has enough positive lore behind it that it could easily be mermaid-like and still be relatively true to it's cute theme as well as be true to the series' own style of mostly avoiding making Pokemon seem too bad. They're supposed to be friendly creatures most of the time!

I can also imagine that Popplio could become much more colorful, if there's any circus theme going on here. (Though I'd be kind of sad if it turned out to be more of a clown than a mermaid)

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Eeeyes I'd like in, please~ <3

Username: Flower
    One cute Pokémon: Oof. I'll go with the baby evolution of my favourite non-legendary—Flabébé! <33
    Answer a topic: ↓

Favourite cute Pokémon: Magearna, Diancie, Florges' entire line, Shaymin (particularly Shaymin's Regular Forme, but Sky's adorable too!), Togekiss' entire line, and Ampharos' entire line. They're all so adorable aaaaah. <33 I particularly find this image of Magearna super cute (I want this card so much, oml) and I'll prolly draw it sometime, idk.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnO7v6rUAAA-6jA.jpg
    This is cute too;
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1...-e28abfa45f00_large.jpeg?12002988815137596320

Which baby Pokémon do you think is cutest?: Definitely Togepi for me. Adoraaableee. <33 I love how it was in the Pokémon anime too. Goodness.

Which starter do you feel is the cutest?: As of right now, Rowlet for me—birds are my absolute favourite animal ever, owls and a few others particularly, and plus, Grass/Flying?! Yees. Birds just make for ultra-cute Pokémon in general imo, haha. Popplio's super cute too, and so are Charmander, Bulbasaur, Torchic, Fennekin and Oshawott. ♥

If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own??: Not counting legendaries/mythicals (sorry Magearna <'3)—Flabébé.~ Such a cutie. Flowers and fairies in one?? Yees please. *__*

If you could travel the world with your favorite team of six cute Pokémon, which would you choose?: Magearna, Diancie, Flabébé, Mareep, Togepi, and Rowlet. <33

Adam Levine

Years
  • Continuing the topic I recently invented, Bewear looks slightly cute (and also awesome at the same time), Bounsweet is simply cute, Mimikyu is THE MOST ADORABLE POKÉMON TO EVER EXIST, and Comfey is...something else. Comfey doesn't really make me comfy. It does look cute, but...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back