• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • I have a Florges on my own, and she is totally awesome in Amie, when she is eating and stuff :33 That reminds me, do you guys have any Pokemon who look cute in Amie, like you cant resist to pet it or to feed it?

Years
  • That reminds me, do you guys have any Pokemon who look cute in Amie, like you cant resist to pet it or to feed it?

SYLVEON <3333

Like seriously, that thing is so adorable in Amie I literally want to play with it all day long. I really love how it jumps when its doing the "happy" reaction, it's pretty much the cutest thing in Amie ever. In fact, I love looking at my Sylveon because I just want to watch his cuteness (mine's a dude lol).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh, I agree Sylveon is pretty adorable. In fact, all eeveelutions are totally adorable, especially shiny Eevee!

Buizel is super adorable in Amie. It gets so excited and jumps around when you pet it. I squeeeeee everytime it does so <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Almost all Pokémon look cute in Amie, if you ask me, even if they're... actually not meant to, haha.

I'm super glad that they had introduced such a feature; gives us another way to look at Pokémon.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Hnng Espurr also looks so cute in Amie, albeit a little bit creepy when it comes to the eyes. Still too adorbs tho ;3 I second to what Ashley said, I'm glad they introduced Amie. Now if they can bring back following Pokemon ahhh ;;

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I personally have no idea Espurr is sooo cute too, after all of the creepy vibe they give on some videos. And yeah, totally agree with Pokémon-Amie part, I still can't believe that even Cobalion can look so adorable in there.

Years
  • Gah, originally I didn't like Florges much but that Amie video really makes me want one given how cute it is. Blue or white flower, please! Might get to breeding those now. Irresistible. <3 Though Espurr is really adorable too omg. Never did find it creepy despite its eyes.

Tek

Years
  • Yeah, Amie is great! I like it for the same reason as Pokéathlon and Contests - it provides a different way to interact with Pokémon.

Off the top of my head, I remember Zorua being adorable in Amie.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    Name: SkylerL2735
    Two cute Pokemon: Shuckle and Riolu
    Partner Pokemon: Gible
    I think that gible is reaaaaaally cute :) I can imagine feeding it berries or playing games with it! I like how small and plump they look!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome Skyler! You've been added~ yes, Gible is cute. It's really round which makes it even cuter to me, aha.

Zorua was adorable in Amie if I recall! Goodness this makes me want to turn on X and play with my way adorable shiny Jumpluff.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Well, I'm back to be active for a change! And yes, I still keep my baby Toxy Dustox as my favorite cute Pokemon. Although I have another, I don't think my activity of late would allow my second favorite cutie pie a spot on my top two cuties.

Anyway, I've never been able to play Pokemon X/Y. So, I can't say who I find cutest in Amie. =( Although Dustox is probably the cutest in Amie ever ever ever.

Years
  • Zorua was adorable in Amie if I recall! Goodness this makes me want to turn on X and play with my way adorable shiny Jumpluff.

Now you're making me want to breed a Zorua just to see it in Amie.

Another Pokemon worth seeing in Amie is Heliolisk. It does this really cute happy dance as its reaction when you feed it a Poke Puff or pet it. Trust me, you should all get one and see it for yourself. I really enjoyed getting mine to max affection because I was so carried away by his reactions.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    From the rare times that I've actually used Amie, the cutest pokemon to play with would definitely be Growlithe. Why? It's adorable. (and it's the pre-evolution of my favourite pokemon shhh) :( To elaborate, petting Growlithe can relate to stuff like Nintendogs and real life. Even if fire-breathing dogs aren't in existence at the moment, it's still more realistic then petting a magnet. Creativity's good and all, but I don't think I'll be trying to stuff pokepuffs into a magnet's mouth.

I love Mareep and Jumpluff in Amie as well. But those are the only ones I ever remember playing with so might be out of the loop on who's cute and who's not. :p

Years
  • I wonder if anyone has played with an Emolga in Amie? It's one of my all-time faves to pet because I like how its reactions act all curious yet adorable at the same time plus I love giving mine a high five.

In fact, all the Pikaclones act super cute but Emolga's definitely one you have to see.

Years
  • Username: PikaEeveeChu
    Partner: Eevee
    Answer a topic:
    Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead! I'm just going to post pictures..

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

'Nuff said.

Years
  • Yay new member! Weeelcome. <3 That Pikachu/Eevee picture is one of my favorites.

I wonder if anyone has played with an Emolga in Amie?

I didn't but it's so cute in there omg. Eventually I'll go play with all of these cute Pokemon in Amie, especially if I get their shiny forms.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Username: Dedenne1
    Partner:mmmmm so hard! Espeon
    Answer a topic:ill answer all cause they deserve to be all equal haha

Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest?
    Eevee its evolutions are cute and normal types end up being extremely cute! Mew is pretty darn cute but i could never go with a legend :/ its shiny is just as cute as well! And shiny eevee lets throw it in the snow and have a party trying to find it!

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter?
    Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions? Did i yes because it was cute no i kept eevee cause it was a challenge to not evolve it which trust me its hard not to. Cuteness does sometimes factor in not for competitive teams but for my run through team I'll say Fennekin or Fletchling both are cute but i chose Fennekin even though i dont like to go with starters too cute!

Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!
    All eevee evolutions, cincinno, dedenne is mega cute, Pikachu is especially cute as cosplay, and the celebi. In the anime is cute cute and its voice is cute!

Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
    I cant choose how bout each for each region.
    Kanto-Bulbasaur is quite cute always smiling regains control of himself his cuteness is wat makes him powerful
    Johto-Cynaquil even if u cant clearly see his eyes thats wat makes him cute and his voice is cute

What type has the cutest Pokemon?
    Fairy hands down i dont think i have to say anything

Which pink Pokemon do you feel is the cutest?
    Iggy buff its like a small pink balloon!

Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?
    Igglybuff small pink balloon with the little nub on its head and big eyes awh!

Years
  • Welcome Dedenne! You have an amazing username, I can already tell you've great taste. 8D

All eevee evolutions, cincinno, dedenne is mega cute, Pikachu is especially cute as cosplay, and the celebi. In the anime is cute cute and its voice is cute!

Totally agreed. ^_^ Those are all some of my favorites too, Cinccino especially. Minccino is also cute but I'll always love its evolution a little more. So fluffy.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Username: Charlie Brown
    Partner: Seel

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?

Yeah! In my runthrough of HG I chose to keep my Aipom unevolved. Aipom has a really cute design whereas I don't think Ambipom is anywhere near as cute. Although Ambipom is definitely more powerful, I stuck with Aipom and at the end of the day its design made up for its lack of strength :P I do tend to go for cuter Pokemon in teams than more menacing Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back