• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • 1 i hate smoochum
    2 i dont like cleffa
    3 mime jr annoys me and i dont like mimes
    4 Igglybuff is extremely cute but not my fav
    5 happiny is extremely cute u receive a ton of exp for beating her in battle Chansey is extremely hard to catch half the time and if u evolve it into a blissy its still cute and is just a wall of pink! Yay! Honestly i like a lot of others better than these 5 as noted several of them i just for some reason dont like but Igglybuff is very cute its got a nub on its head lol

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Cleffa, I love Clefable. X3

Although I like the others too, some I don't like the evolutions of or such. I suppose not evolving Smoochum would be better..... I like Happini line too.....

BUT CLEFFA ALL THE WAY

Years
  • I like Cleffa. Its evolutionary line was the first to be classified as "Fairy Pokemon" before it became a type. Also the little arm wiggle in the Crystal sprite is adorable.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Poor Smoochum. ;_; I actually really like it. Same with Mime Jr. But Cleffa is probably my favorite too.. cute face and d'aw those tiny little arms.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Though as far as pink Pokemon go I think Flaaffy and Cherrim are cutest. :D

Years
  • And I'm almost two days late but it's time for a new poll. xD; The fight of the cutest pink baby Pokemon is underway! You're offered an egg containing one of these guys. Who do you choose?

Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬

OH GOSH WHY MAKE THIS CHOICE SO DIFFICULT AYEEEE

If I had to choose, I'd pick the Cleffa. Because it's a classic and I do love my Fairy-types, but then again I like Happiny and Mime Jr.'s designs as well. Kinda also helps the Clefairy line are among my fave 1st Gen Pokemon as well, so no surprise I like Cleffa the most.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2017
    Oh gosh fatty little Pikachu haha. Love that one too, but its Yellow sprite is also cute!

And I'm almost two days late but it's time for a new poll. xD; The fight of the cutest pink baby Pokemon is underway! You're offered an egg containing one of these guys. Who do you choose?

Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Admittedly I'm not a huge fan of the pink'ums. But I think it'd be a toss-up between Cleffa and Smoochum, honestly.
    I'd probably go for Cleffa as I actually like its evolution line overall. But you can't deny Smoochum's sass.
    The only one I'd say I actively dislike is Mime Jr... But that's because I despise clowns... *Shudder*

Years
  • Yeah, Cleffa is most definitely popular. As expected, almost! :D

But hey guys, have there ever been Pokemon you didn't like at first but eventually they started becoming cute to you? That was the case for me with Oshawott and Chespin originally.. now I love those two. Chespin especially, it's one of my favorite grass 'mons.

Years
  • Sheep said:
    But hey guys, have there ever been Pokemon you didn't like at first but eventually they started becoming cute to you? That was the case for me with Oshawott and Chespin originally.. now I love those two. Chespin especially, it's one of my favorite grass 'mons.
    I used to feel that way about Lombre until I raised one in Alpha Sapphire. It's pretty hard to think any Pokemon is "ugly" after spending time with it in Pokemon Amie.

Back when Pokemon Black and White first came out it made a little sad how many people thought Oshawott looked ugly... Why? Is it because of the size of its nose? Poor baby... ;w;
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    D: Aaaah I've came to this site every day how did I miss all the posts?

Anyway, to catch up here:

1. Never really found the Kanto starters /too/ cute, but if I had to choose... Hm, its a tie between bulbasaur and squirtle.

2. I love smoochum. Smoochum needs more love guys. :D

3. Hmm... I don't think I've had a pokemon that I didn't like at first that I later thought was cute. They usually start either cute or not cute for me haha.

RyuError

It's the Grineer.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2015
    Username: RyuError
    Partner: Mareep
    If you could own one cute Pokemon - just one - in real life, what would you own?? Mareep <3 I love that little sheep. When I found about a farm with Mareeps on BW2, I rush to buy the game, and spend a goooooood time wandering around that farm. And in all games, I MUST have one unevolved Mareep by my side. HGSS was special with this, placing Mareep on the lead and walking with the little yellow sheep around the continents.

I also love Ralts as much as Mareep, but Mareep comes first for me.

Years
  • I used to feel that way about Lombre until I raised one in Alpha Sapphire. It's pretty hard to think any Pokemon is "ugly" after spending time with it in Pokemon Amie.

Back when Pokemon Black and White first came out it made a little sad how many people thought Oshawott looked ugly... Why? Is it because of the size of its nose? Poor baby... ;w;
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Lombre never seemed ugly to me.. just more silly-looking. But you're right, Amie can definitely make you change your mind about a lot of Pokemon. <3 And poor Oshawott was so unloved until the games got a little older.. then most realized it was the superior starter and wasn't so ugly after all. I like him a lot!

D: Aaaah I've came to this site every day how did I miss all the posts?

Anyway, to catch up here:

1. Never really found the Kanto starters /too/ cute, but if I had to choose... Hm, its a tie between bulbasaur and squirtle.

2. I love smoochum. Smoochum needs more love guys. :D

3. Hmm... I don't think I've had a pokemon that I didn't like at first that I later thought was cute. They usually start either cute or not cute for me haha.

Regarding #1, you have good taste. Totally the same for me. The Kanto starters aren't that cute compared to some others but Bulbasaur and Squirtle are best. :') Welcome back!

Username: RyuError
    Partner: Mareep
    If you could own one cute Pokemon - just one - in real life, what would you own?? Mareep <3 I love that little sheep. When I found about a farm with Mareeps on BW2, I rush to buy the game, and spend a goooooood time wandering around that farm. And in all games, I MUST have one unevolved Mareep by my side. HGSS was special with this, placing Mareep on the lead and walking with the little yellow sheep around the continents.

I also love Ralts as much as Mareep, but Mareep comes first for me.

Welcome to the club, you've been added! You get +500 brownie points for choosing Mareep hehe. If you can't tell from my username, I love that little thing so much. Ralts is also adorable!

RyuError

It's the Grineer.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2015
    Yey brownie points, thanks :D

It's impossible to not fall in love with Mareep (and Flaaffy too), really. Btw, Am I allowed to use one of the bars of this club yet?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • There are a lot of Pokemon I didn't really like at first looks wise. Magikarp is one of them, but it's actually pretty cute now.
    And yeah Lisia I agree with the Aime thing. At first I thought Rattata was kinda cute if it was drawn right but I put one in Aime and oh my gosh I had to enter her the PC Aime Photography contest. X3

(Enters shameless Ruby mode: VOTE FOR ME
    JUST KIDDING NOT ADVERTISING MYSELF IM SORRY)

Years
  • Yey brownie points, thanks :D

It's impossible to not fall in love with Mareep (and Flaaffy too), really. Btw, Am I allowed to use one of the bars of this club yet?

Whoaa I'm late. But of course you're able to use the bars, that's what they're there for. <3

Username:CelestrianGamer
    Partner: Kirlia
    Topic: I prefer eevee over mew. Just my opinion. When it comes to team factors, cuteness isn't the only desicion changing rule, but appearance is a big part of my team.

Welcome! Kirlia wasn't my favorite at first but now I love the entire Ralts line, Gallade included. They're adorable in their own way.

And ahaha Mareep was always super cute to me.. but yeah, in G/S/C/HG/SS it's insanely useful. Always a little hard for me to evolve Flaaffy since I find it a bit cuter than Ampharos. 3:

Years
  • Username: Precious~Dark
    Partner: Pumpkaboo
    Answer a topic

Which do you find to be the cuter: Eevee or Mew?
    I have to go with eevee but they are both very adorable.

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
    Yes or caught multiple so I can play with both the unevolved version and the envolved version. Yes cuteness is quite big factor luckily I find a lot of pokemon cute. ^-^

Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
    First stage: Oshawott Second stage: Quilava Last stage: Maganium

Which pink Pokemon do you feel is the cutest?
    Skitty

Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?
    Clefa

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username: Precious~Dark
    Partner: Pumpkaboo
    Answer a topic

Which do you find to be the cuter: Eevee or Mew?
    I have to go with eevee but they are both very adorable.

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
    Yes or caught multiple so I can play with both the unevolved version and the envolved version. Yes cuteness is quite big factor luckily I find a lot of pokemon cute. ^-^

Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
    First stage: Oshawott Second stage: Quilava Last stage: Maganium

Which pink Pokemon do you feel is the cutest?
    Skitty

Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?
    Clefa

Welcome! You've been added. :D I love Pumpkaboo, Gourgeist is cute too but Pumpkaboo itself is too hard to evolve. :(

But yeah, Skitty is a favorite of mine too from the pink Pokemon.. the way it talks in the anime is insanely adorable. I'd so steal May's Skitty if I could.

Years
  • Welcome! You've been added. :D I love Pumpkaboo, Gourgeist is cute too but Pumpkaboo itself is too hard to evolve. :(

But yeah, Skitty is a favorite of mine too from the pink Pokemon.. the way it talks in the anime is insanely adorable. I'd so steal May's Skitty if I could.

Thank you, ^^ If I had to opportunity to steal May's Skitty I wouldn't hesitate.... or catch my own...

Oshawott501

Huge Oshawott fan
    Years
  • I'd like to join this club please.

Username: kenai3000
    Partner: Oshawott
    Answer a topic: If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose?

I would choose Oshawott (of course), Snorlax, Sylveon, Raichu, Goomy & Espurr.

Years
  • Thank you, ^^ If I had to opportunity to steal May's Skitty I wouldn't hesitate.... or catch my own...

Aha tell me about it! I would steal it. Or beg her to trade something for it because it's too cute.

I'd like to join this club please.

Username: kenai3000
    Partner: Oshawott
    Answer a topic: If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose?

I would choose Oshawott (of course), Snorlax, Sylveon, Raichu, Goomy & Espurr.

Welcome to the club. -^^- Sorry for the delay, added you! Snorlax is a pretty cool choice for a cute team, any particular reason you like it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back