• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest and Ugliest Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Cutest: All 494 of em'!!(No, seriously. They are all cute.)
    Ugliest: None...
    (Why are you people so mean to Bidoof!)-Im not a defender...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    And Mew is not cute, he's a hairless cat.
    Well I hope you don't think your avatar is cute either, 'cause that resembles Mew quite considerably in colouration.
    Given the lack of detail that the Pokemon anime has, Pokemon that most would assume to be hairy tend not to have it detailed on themselves (i.e. Rattata, Pikachu), Mew could well be covered in pink fur.

Years
    Ooops I forgot how ugly Purugly is and I still dont think swampert is that ugly, buizel is cool but the cutest of 'em all is MUDKIP:mudkip^_^:

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    Well I hope you don't think your avatar is cute either, 'cause that resembles Mew quite considerably in colouration.
    Given the lack of detail that the Pokemon anime has, Pokemon that most would assume to be hairy tend not to have it detailed on themselves (i.e. Rattata, Pikachu), Mew could well be covered in pink fur.

It's not all about the texture. I meant he looks like a hairless cat in his actual design/shape, not color (which happens to match too) and texture. Seriously, the shape of Mew's head is disgustingly awkward. I can't honestly see how people think it's cute at all. I mean, certain people can DRAW it in a cute way, but the standard Mew is simply aesthetically unappealing to me. I think people think it's SUPPOSED to be cute (because it's gentle and says its name softly like a kitten, which also says "mew"), but just going by looks, it is not cute at all. It reminds me of hairless cats. Wigglytuff reminds me of a fluffy pillow with a fun attitude.

To reiterate:

Its head is so awkwardly and hideously shaped. Its feet are disgustingly disproportionate. And even if it very well can be covered in pink fur (which is likely), it still looks as if it's a naked rat or something.

STK

Char-bok-a!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2011
    Cutest for me would have to be Linoone and Mudkip.

Ugliest is shiny Muk.

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    I personally love epseon but espeon is not cute! it is buetiful, majestic, and graceful and very very dangerous never forget that i agree taht eevee os teh cutest but cacturn is way less ugly then bidoof

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Regigigas in Platinum is way...... ugly.
    Butew i Platinum is way cute!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Cutest Pokémons have to be:

SHINX, the cute cat Pokémon.
    When I first got this in Pearl I couldn't help but love it. It's absolutely adorable and just AW. It's not as strong as Luxray, but I still love it <33

LATIAS, the flying thingy Pokémon ^^"
    My lord, I don't believe this Pokémon could be cuter. The first time I spotted it and it's cute face I needed to catch it. Thankfully I was at a period when I could 8D
    Latias is just AW ^__________^

Ugliest Pokémon has to be everyone's favourite:

PROBOPASS, the ugly Pokémon.
    I swear this Pocket Monster need not have been created. I mean, EUGH. Everything about it is ugly and unattractive. Plus it's move pool is seriously meh XD;

Last edited:

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    Other than what's been mentioned, in my opinion (You know, that thing i'm entitled to.) the cutest Pokemon are Whiscash and Caterpie. The ugliest are Floatzel and Darkrai.

As for the one's that have been mentioned, Mew and Swablu are adorable. Purugly is an abomination.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back