• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Legendary?

Cutest Legendary?

• Total voters

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    It'll have to be a tie between Celebi and Mew, just like the others. Jirachi is cute as well, but hm.

I guess I'll choose Mew, just for ol' times sake when Mew was my favorite legendary.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Growlithe is the basic form of Arcanine which is considered legendary in China (in the Pokemon world); so assuming that by extension Growlithe is thus legendary, I'm going for that, as I believe the legendaries deliberately designed as cute are simply token.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    Growlithe is the basic form of Arcanine which is considered legendary in China (in the Pokemon world); so assuming that by extension Growlithe is thus legendary, I'm going for that, as I believe the legendaries deliberately designed as cute are simply token.

That's neat, what a cool answer!

BenEary

Little Rabbit
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Shaymin, I wish I could vote for the little green hedgehog....

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    Shaymin!
    Cutest Legendary?

Closely followed by Jirachi.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    ...plus one of my favourite game characters EVER is Celebi from PMD. (I mean, pink Celebi from the future)

Just because of her epic cuteness towards Grovyle. *squee!*

Yeah. :D
    And around the end of "The dark future" episode, Celebi was just adorable. :3

Back