• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokémon Of Them All?

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
Years
  • Piplup definitely.(Looks at name)There are many and Oshawott, Blitzle, Sandile, and Pidove are cute too.

Years
  • is it sad that I find Metagross absolutely ADORABLE?

I also find Drifloon and Spoink to be super cute too. Particularly the latter. Poor little piggy has such a sad Pokedex entry I just want to protect ;o;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Honestly and truly, the cutest pokemon I've ever seen in this:

Spoiler:

It just wants a hug. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2011
    Cutest? Easy! It's Mawile!

Yeah, I just drew this about five minutes ago. It's my first drawing of a Pokemon. Yay, Mawile! <3

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Cutest one? :\
    ...uh.....
    ......How 'bout every one of them that qualifies as cute? :) I can't decide on which one. Of course Mew would be a top canidate, since it can transform into all of the other cute ones. :D

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • How has no one said it yet? I mean honestly HOW DID YOU FORGET THE ALL TIME CUTEST POKEMON EVER!?!?!

Togepi ^^

Also... Teddiursa and Mew are pretty cute :p

The Eagle

I choose Agumon!
    Years
  • Oshawott in the Anime just has this cute little thing about him.

Igglybuff is also almost too cute for words, it looks like a piece of candyfloss for crying out loud <3 <3 <3

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
    Years
  • It's close between Lillipup and (brace yourself for something cliched and stereotypical...) Eevee. I like my cute Pokemon to be fast as well as cute, not a marshmallow with limbs stuck on like Igglybuff or something. And I mostly hate huge heads on Pokemon. (Yes Oshawott and Piplup we're looking at you.)

Back