• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokémon Of Them All?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years

• @Zayin- Mime Jr. is adorable, it is my favorite baby pokemon.

@NightOfRemorse- OMG DIGLETT!

But the most adorable pokemon will always be

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
  • Definitely Vulpix. The Pokémon company originally had a debate weather to even put Vulpix in, saying it would distract from their target cute Pokémon, Pikachu.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Without a doubt, its Snorlax!

Scraggy. Cute, adorable, what more can you ask for?

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
  • Cubchoo! How can you deny those loving eyes and that snot coming out of it's nose? ADORABLE! I felt so bad going through the ice gym in Gen V and beating them all up.

Years
  • Nobody said Larvitar. Though I have concede. Speal, Mew and especially Drifloon are cuter.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

That will be all.

It's just so doofy. I love it.

Before Gen 5 came out, I found Pikachu, Glaceon, Cherrim, and Mew to the cutest.

Oshawott is totally adorable, too.

Nameless.

C'mon! Look at it! How "d'awwww" can you get? <3
    I love this little thing so much, and I relate to it way too well for my own good too. ;;

There are a lot of really cute Pokemon, but I think this little bunny takes the cake. n.n

Cid

Years
  • The cutest Pokemon? That's easy.

Squirtle says hi. :3

I was a Squirtle fan when I joined PC, and I always will be. :'D
    It's just so cuuute! <3

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Without giving it much thought, my kneejerk reaction is Lillipup. First time I saw it on a fan website I went "Awww!" That is bias, though, because it resembles a Yorkshire Terrier or a Silky Terrier... both of which are breeds I'm a fan of. xD

Other ones that make the list for me are Skitty, Emolga, Cubchoo, and Sandshrew.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Without giving it much thought, my kneejerk reaction is Lillipup. First time I saw it on a fan website I went "Awww!" That is bias, though, because it resembles a Yorkshire Terrier or a Silky Terrier... both of which are breeds I'm a fan of. xD

Other ones that make the list for me are Skitty, Emolga, Cubchoo, and Sandshrew.

When I first saw the dex for B/W. I said the same thing because I want a Yorkie so bad :P anyway cute pokemon: Skitty, Pikachu, Arcanine mainly because they are elegant to me.

NatureKeeper

1- Oshawott, Squirtle & Shaymin (Meh ahm biased.)
    2- Pichu, Manaphy, Phione, Rotom (Call me mad but it's true. XD), Emolga & Victini
    3- Pikachu, Petilil & the Jiggly family.
    4- Clef familly and Lillipup
    5- Torchic and pretty much all the other starters.

Last edited:
    Back