• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon Ever

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
  • is it pikachu or eevee or another pokemon huh?

Discuss!! ^_^

I think eevee itself and most eevee evolutions are the cutest oh and vulpix too​

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Fennekin is the first to spring to mind. Especially in the anime, I just want to hug it! :3

Years
  • Too many... omg.

250px-Victini_M14.png

Victini comes to mind first! Loved it in the movie and had a lot of fun using this cute thing on my team in White when its event was released. How can you say no to that face??

250px-Moira_Cinccino.png

Probably my favorite Pokémon overall. It's designed perfectly and is a whole lot of fun to use.. I would love to own a Cinccino in real life. Skill Link is a perfect HA.

250px-Shaymin_M11_flowers.png

Also Shaymin. Again, extremely adorable in the movie and is a grass type which adds some brownie points with me, heh. The sky forme is cute as well but nothing beats Shaymin land forme. <3

220px-Mega_Diancie_ORAS_Trailer.png

Diancie is my spirit Pokémon. Very pink and princess-y, and to die for in her movie. If you can't tell, the movies influence my decisions by quite a lot... x'D Her mega evolution is the best in the game by far too. Beautiful!

250px-Virgil_Flareon.png

By far my favorite eeveelution, if I didn't have the username Sheep I'd probably use it as a name or something that would fit it as a nickname. I have a weakness for fluffy Pokémon and Flareon fits that definition perfectly, though I really wish it had a better moveset!

250px-Iris_Emolga.png

Seems like a lot of people find Emolga annoying.. but I love it very much. ;_; It's high up on my cuteness list, I especially loved how cute Iris' sounded in the anime.

250px-Chikorita_anime.png

My favorite starter next to Chespin! Though Chikorita wins cuteness-wise. Very girly and sweet. I find her evolutions cute too but she is definitely the most adorable of them.

Here are some others I find cute, in no particular order (and definitely missing some here!):

531.png
    334.png
    547.png
    179.png
    001.png
    531.png
    650.png
    672.png
    678-f.png
    678-m.png
    670.png
    648.png

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I find Meowth adorable. It has those big eyes, little whiskers, the colorings are perfect, and its cry is so cute. Especially when one uses Growl!

There are other Pokemon that I find cute, like: the two Nidoran, Oshawott, Chimchar, Charmander, Pikachu, Eevee, Joltik, and others. But Meowth is the only one I can point to and say "This is why this Pokemon is cute."

Years
  • Lets See Cutiemons
    Cubchoo
    Cyndaquil
    Charmander
    Mew
    Oshawott
    Axew
    Shaymin
    Victini
    Jirachi
    Celebi
    Riolu
    Shinx
    Zorua

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was actually about to type up a long clever reply on what makes a pokémon be considered cute, but I admit I got stuck watching Skitty gifs.

I... I need a Skitty now.

tumblr_m47ddsud8E1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
  • As my username suggests, I am OBSESSED with Minun. She's one of the cutest Pokemon I have ever looked at. It's never been seen away from Plusle and the majority of the fandom and Gamefreak prefers Plusle way more than Minun so I think Minun is a very underrated one indeed just because how adorable and under appreciated it is. I hope it gets buffed in Sun and Moon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    Well the problem with Pokemon and it's cuteness is the originality of these critters. Most of the artwork is typical in Japanese comics and even Manga and other traditional illustrations.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • 250px-Moira_Cinccino.png

Probably my favorite Pokémon overall. It's designed perfectly and is a whole lot of fun to use.. I would love to own a Cinccino in real life. Skill Link is a perfect HA.

omg i have never seen that pokemon before but thats definitely a cutie damn
    Love it​

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    vulpix, diglett, horsea, dratini, igglybuff, cleffa, mareep, whismur, beldum its cute in a weird way okay, drifloon, munna, espurr, carbink, phantump, bergmite!!!!

i'm torn between igglybuff and drifloon

Years
  • Glad to see Cinccino is getting so much love. :D It's adorable. I love Minccino too of course but the fluff on Cinccino just makes it stand out more...

I was actually about to type up a long clever reply on what makes a pokémon be considered cute, but I admit I got stuck watching Skitty gifs.

I... I need a Skitty now.

tumblr_m47ddsud8E1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Oh man yes! Skitty is also absolutely adorable and I'm not sure how I forgot.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • There are a lot of Pokemon I find cute such as Cubchoo, Azurill, Pikachu and all the 'Pikaclones' Ralts, Teddiursa and of course Lilligant.

However for me the cutest Pokémon is Whimsicott especially it's Shiny form with the blue horns. :)

Back