• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cutest pokemon in the third generation? (sorry if there is already a topic!)

mama luigi

It's freakin' Mama Luigi!
    Years
    cutest pokemon in the third generation? I think it is spheal and mudkip!:t258::t363::18:

Last edited:

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Plusle cuz it's easier to count with + than - in school.

Lmao.

Yea. Plusle, Minun, Spheal and..

Rayquaza. :3

No, but seriously: I feel that Torchic is kinda cute. Combusken and Blaziken are not cute. 3:

Wait a sec.. i'll go through my 190-Owned-full Pokedex on Emerald. (WEE! I'm going to get Cyndaquil! :3 :3 :3) I even have Jirachi in that Pokedex. :)

From the dex:
    Magikarp (J/K), Azurill, Bellossom, Pichu, Phanpy and Latias. And those posted earlier. :)

Last edited:

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Chimeco and Spheal are the cutest. And I think that Beldum's kind strangely cute as well.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
    Does no one think that Shuppet is cute.

Look at this face

In my opinion Shuppet is the cutest Pokemon that exists. I guessing very few will agree with me though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    This isn't really about the games, so I'm moving this to Pokemon General.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    There are pretty many cute Pokemon in 3rd Gen, so it's a tought choise, but... Torchic, Spheal and Skitty are the cutest for me. :3
    EDIT: *sees the picture below* Omg, I forgot about Jirachi! :O It's also very cute, so I have to change the Top 3 to Top 4, includin Jirachi. ^^

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years

It's just so adorable! <3 Torchic's really cute too, as well as Azuril (cutest baby Pokemon, definitely!) :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Yup, I have to agree, Jirachi is soo cute!
    And theres also Spheal.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Torchic and and and...Mawile. That big ole toothy mouth is just so darn cute. :D

Back