• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon?

Cutest Pokemon

• Pachurisu

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Buneary

• Igglybuff

• Azurill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pichu

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Cubone

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Raichu

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • other(please state and ill add it to the first post)

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
  • Watch and be amazed at my response for picking an 'ugly' pokemon. I believe that the cutest pokemon is... Heatran. I mean, look at it.

Cutest Pokemon?

Much better then Eevee, Pichu, or fe- I mean Manaphy, but that's my own opinion.

kylie

Trainer and Contestant :D
    Years
  • Pichu is pretty cute; maybe Togepi is even cuter :D

You have to have to admit they've got cute faces :3

Teto

- - wobbuffan. ☆
    Years
  • Wobbuffet. Hands down.
    <3

.. But, uh, Togepi's pretty cute too ..
    ;u;

Years
  • Watch and be amazed at my response for picking an 'ugly' pokemon. I believe that the cutest pokemon is... Heatran. I mean, look at it.

Cutest Pokemon?

Much better then Eevee, Pichu, or fe- I mean Manaphy, but that's my own opinion.

Your opinion of cute is by far more flexible than mine lol. Cuteness.....Well, Cyndaquil. How can you not love those squinty eyes, huh?

Takoto

Illustrator
    Years
  • People who think Pachurisu is cute make me sick. It has the all the appeal of a bidoof...

Anyway, I think Eevee and Mew can be rather cute.

Back