• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest pokemon?

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    <3

Cutest pokemon?
    What? What is that? Is that a Gen V Pokemon? -_-' Please say no I don't even know what it's supposed to be? A pink pig-thing with flowers?

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    when i was little my sister gave me these maril and jigglypuff backpacks, and they were the first pokemon i've ever seen, and they are still today the cutest to me.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    how about this little fella...? He definitly looks like something you would keep as a pet!
    Cutest pokemon?

Also, Mun'na is everything but cute..., it's a fetus for god's sake!
    But I guess the beauty is in the eyes of the observer...

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Gotta agree that Abra is.

Plus, Abra sleeps like me when I was in High School.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    How 'bout this lil' fella?
    Cutest pokemon?

or this one...
    Cutest pokemon?

... or this one...
    Cutest pokemon?

... or is it maybe this one...?
    Cutest pokemon?

Tell you what, well make a voting poll, and finally make a decision on which is the cutest pokemon of them all!
    So, to make your candidate do the folowing:
    One person says: my candidate is for expl. Smoochum.
    Other person quotes the first one, and answers with: I second this pokemon!
    When a pokemon gets two votes (two seconds) it will be put in the poll, which will be published when we get our first ten contestants!

So my candidate is Pikachu!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Cutest pokemon?

Cutest pokemon?

Who the heck can't think these guys are cute :D

Inferny

Lord of Pokabu
    Years
    I believe Sneasel is really cute :3 And Pokabu! But Pokabu is a pig and pigs are'tt cute so I'll just say Sneasel. (Common sense!)

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
    Pokabu, Mijumaru, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Plusle and Minun (Shoot me, they hang from my ears), Pichu and it's evolutions, Umbreon, Sentret, Piplup (Shoot me again), and Quilava is the most adorable of all! Of course, I'm not excluding a few others, but they are more elegant.

ManmadeWalnut

Shiny Bidoof
    Years
    Oddish, Dratini, Dragonair, Cyndaquil, Natu, Pichu, Wooper, Phanpy, Mudkip, Illumise, Jirachi, Shinx, Combee. Those are all of the Pokemon I consider cute, Natu in particular.

Cutest pokemon?

:)

Back