• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutting the cords and going wireless

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    I'm reluctant to use wireless peripherals. All I've done is use my android phone as a keyboard for the PS4 but that's about the extent of it. I never really had a reason to go wireless; I use laptops mostly and the hdtv I have came out before smart tvs were a thing. Of course they would be useful if I decide I want to use my tv as a computer monitor. I've simply grown too used to using laptops, and the only desktop we have is too old and outdated to buy the wireless gear for it.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    I have a wireless mouse and a wired keyboard! I like my mice wireless and my keyboards wired! ;)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Right now, wired. And I prefer it. But I did use a wireless for my laptop and it did come in handy, but overall the wire isn't an issue to me, especially now I have a desktop.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Several months ago, I have moved from wired mouse to wireless one after trying one when borrowing one of my relative's laptop. The wireless mouse was pretty convenient to use, but sometimes it won't accept signals when the range is not enough. But I like it regardless of that, because of its portability to be taken everywhere along with my laptop.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Ooh a laser!

That's my Lenovo mouse. I got my preferred battery brands and have been using it with my PCs since I got it. I've even left it on for a couple days without looking, and... it's still going good. :o

With keyboards I use the laptop's board, which is difficult with netbooks because their keys are smashed together in a big glob. On this new one though, the mouse is even worse. >_>

I can't wait to buy a desktop. I'll have a wired keyboard over PS/2 thank you very much, and... the same exact kind of mouse, actually. I love the optics, the interface, and the matte Lenovo feel of my ThinkPad mouse. It's rather small on the hands which since I've adjusted feels nice.

Back