• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cyber Zappaz! Hacking Team

mr-manga101

Pokemon Crato Creator!
Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    CYBER ZAPPAZ!

Introduction:
    We are a dedicated team of ROM Hackers who set out to satisfy the needs of people who are bored of playing average games. We promise to provide fun and original games with good storys and great new features. But mostly we promise to stick to it and finish all our projects! To join you must be dedicated and have a good imagination! Cyber Zappaz are GO!!!

Current Project:
    Pokemon Crato [Rebirth Edition]

Current Members:
    Mr-Manga101- Overall, Mapping, Story
    WhatTheHell- Overall, Mapping, Story
    MudkipPwnage- Overall, Spriting, Story

Application:
    Skill:
    Proof Of Work:
    Contact Info:
    Why We Should Let You Join:

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
  • Skill: OW editor, Minor Mapping, Spriting
    Proof Of Work: Check out my gallery in my sig.
    Contact Info:[email protected]
    Why We Should Let You Join:
    Well first I wanna clear this up, I'm already on a team but we aren't very active just right now. Why I should be allowed in is because I am pretty good at OWs, but I obviously havn't managed to get a lot in to my gallery... And I get work done on time seeing as I dnt rlly have a life. ;D

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
  • Skill: scripting
    Proof Of Work: I am going to post a hacked version of leaf green in one of the emulation forums.
    Contact Info: email, pm me if you want it.
    Why We Should Let You Join: Because I can script really well and I have been at hacking for at least 4 months.

Last edited:

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years
  • I Can Script Well . Well Can I Join Your Team?I Would Really Love To Share My Ideas With You Guys

Back