• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cyclizar

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Pretty much just want to see your thoughts on the new Pokemon Cylizar. I think he looks pretty cool.

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    That would make sense, it doesn't strike me as a fully evovled Pokemon, possibly a First or Middle Stage. Also I just realized I mispelled his name in the Title of the thread.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    YES that makes so much sense, remember the theory that they were the same Pokemon just past and present... mabye this is what links something like that up, when Cyclizar does something in the past, he evolves into Koraidon, and when he does something in the future he evolves into Muraidon!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Little cutie! Definitely the present version of the box Legendaries if you ask me, but I wouldn't mind if it stayed that way. Its Ability is also pretty interesting!

Years
    I kinda like it more than the other two transportation legendaries.

It's typing crushes my hope of the transport legendaries not being Dragon type sadly =\
    Was hoping Miraidon would be Psychic/Electric D=

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Prefers this over Koraidon for the color scheme. Likes that shade of green. Beats Cosmog and Cosmoem.

Specifically called it "The Mount Pokemon", though. Bleh. Feels too artificial. Sort of wants to see a biker gang of these now, on the other hand.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I kinda like it more than the other two transportation legendaries.

It's typing crushes my hope of the transport legendaries not being Dragon type sadly =\
    Was hoping Miraidon would be Psychic/Electric D=

Yeah. The official pokemon site confirmed they were dragon type when they were first revealed.

I will say, even after reading all the leaks, I wasn't expecting this pokemon.

As for my like for this pokemon. I feel like it is definitely a middle pokemon. I can imagine the pre evo having training wheels. But it makes me dislike Koriadon, I am so sorry Koriadon, but not using your wheel killed it for me, even more, but definitely think these are Paradox Pokemon.

But the natural progression for bikes is Training Wheels ----> Bike -----> Motorcycle.

Edit: I guess Training wheels could also be a tricycle as well.

Last edited:

bez850

Professional Amateur
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    I like it. It runs like Koraidon too, according to the website it's a sprinter! Love the consistency of theme.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Definitely need one for my team :)

Years
    Def has something to do with Koraidon and Miraidon. I am not sure I really like the dragon riding legendary Pokémon tbh, because it's just kinda weird even for Pokemon. Anyway, I like this new Pokemon because it has nice colours and indeed the scheme "green-red-blue" works. I am not sure if it is a pre-evo or a present form. Interesting, but still doesn't truly catch my attention. I think that if this Pokemon is related to legendaries, there must be a lore and story behind it.
    It has a very nice move, which is competitively very interesting.
    I am also a fan of its typing. It's very interesting but it also suits it pretty well.

Years
    Just like the box legendary, it doesn't really grab my attention, but it looks the best out of the three. They all look so artificial and like something from uncanny valley. How could GF make riding Pokémon weird?

Its typing is cool and the new move looks like a lot of fun, but also huge power creep. I don't think I'll use one on my team.

Years
    I wish they hadn't revealed it, to be honest. The trailers give so much away these days, that it's always worrying there won't be any cool surprises left in the game.

With that said, they usually manage some great plot twists like Nebby being a pre-evolution to the cover legends in SM, or the origin formes in Legends Arceus.

Cyclizar looks pretty cool, and it's always cool to see Normal as a secondary type - usually it begs the question "Why bother?", but Ghost immunity and Normal-STAB is actually good. I hope they don't tell us Cyclizar's role until the games are released.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Cyclizar looks pretty cool and cute, but it would look much better if it didn't have a tire stuck in its throat! It makes it look kind of stupid, to be honest, but only slightly.

Back