• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    This Group is about all those people out there who love the great fire pokemon called Cyndaquil,Quilava and Typhlosion.

Tell your stories of how you got them or how much you love them
    or how you want one
    Tell the world about Cyndaquil,Quilava and Typhlosion!

Lazenca

Chef~
    Years
    May I join this group?

Typhlosion is my favorite Pokemon.

When I first got Silver version awhile back, I picked Cyndaquil as my starter. When I finally had a Typhlosion in Goldenrod city Team rocket Radio tower part, I was amazed and it just instantly became my favorite pokemon. We won many battles together with my rival haha and Typhlosion ill be my Lead pokemon in my future Soul Silver Team.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I would love to join this group because Cyndaquil is my favorite starter in the Johto region! He's really cute, and I love how powerful he turns out to be once he's Typhlosion. I put a lot of time into my Silver Version back in the day, thanks to Typhlosion.. I can't wait to do it again with HG/SS. Plus, he looks really rad out of the three starters in my opinion. ^^

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Can i join? i always choose cyndaquil as a starter when i can. typhlosion is really awesome.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I dont wanna join but I suggest you make the thread look better by adding a members list and banners and stuff then you might attract more members.
    Yeah, good advice I forgot to mention that before. Maybe if you made the thread look more interesting then it will attract more members. Maybe a fire banner or bold and strong clours like red and yellow and orange. I can help you, if you want?

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    Well, I like all of the Johto starters, but Cyndaquil catches my eye easily. Out of the three, he looks cool, especially when he evolves into Quilava. I love Quilava. :3

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Hey guys! Long time Johto and Cyndaquil fan! =D
    I'd say that Cyndaquil is my favorite Pokemon ever. I've basically had one all my life..... I'd love to join =)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I love these three! I first got quilava on Pokemon Colloseum at Phenac city. Then I played my friends Silver and got one from there, and by this time, I had completely fallen in love with it. Now I have one from HG and is currently a Quilava. They have to be my favourite starter Pokemon ever.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Can I join? Quilava has always been one of my favorite fire types, and i've liked Cyndaquil and Typhlosion for a really long time too.

Oh and their sprites in HGSS are INCREDIBLE. I love them. Especially Typhlosion's. It looks awesome. :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I like Cyndaquil and Quilava, always pick Cyndaquil on my Soul Silver version now:)

Lol, mine's always named Explotaro, and have you seen when you're near Team Rocket?It's so funny!

You stand next to a grunt, then interact, and it'll say (Explotaro) is glaring at your foe!

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Lol, mine's always named Explotaro, and have you seen when you're near Team Rocket?It's so funny!

You stand next to a grunt, then interact, and it'll say (Explotaro) is glaring at your foe!
    That's funny! I like when you talk to your Pokemon before the E4 and it says "Your Pokemon Nodded its head slowly"

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah.

I lol'd when Politoed did it, because, well, tbh, Politoed is just a cool retarded frog.That's awesome.

My female Marowak (nickname, "Mum" in memory of the dead one in Lavender Town) on the other hand, that just shows how epic a pokemon with a skull on it's head is.Specially when it knew Headbutt

DeluxeSilver

Sora x Roxas= Epic Gay
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I want to join!
    I own a lovely level 51 Typhlosion, I got it as a Cyndaquil as my starter, I'm on the Elite Four and owned Heart Gold for just over a week.

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
    Years
    When I first got gold version way back in the day I remember starting off with Cyndaquil. Then when it evolved into typhlosion I taught it thunder punch and it was just about invincible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back