• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynda's Breeding Palace

Years
  • kool thanx for the comment and i need you to evolve the togepi i have if you cant its all right i just dont do the friendship pokemon that much and i used all my berries :( its very sad but whenever you get on ^_^

Lol oh sure, I'll just drag it along with me while hatching eggs until the friendship increases, it works wonders ^o^
    And if you want I'll give you a regular Turtwig to breed in exchange for your Togepi when we trade? ^^
    Or I can just give whoever wanted one a regular Turtwig that just hatched, I have some sitting in my boxes lol xP

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    that would be kool so whenever i catch you on ill trade you and ZANACROSS wanted the turtwig so if i catch him on ill tell him to trade you

Years
  • Well I'm actually on right now so you can just hop on Wi-Fi so I can get started in happy-ing up your Togepi? x)
    And I could trade you a Turtwig anyways for future breeding purposes, if others request :P

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    sure im getting on now thnx for the trade

its a togepi with nasty plot i just need to breed your togepi you wanted ^_^

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    0.0 really im on and i cant seem to see you ?

EDIT-ill try your fc again

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    yea my game went dead for how long i was on XD

im taking more orders if any one wants !!!!

KaiDaimon

i Would Like to have a torterra i have a honchcrow if ya wanna trade

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Do you have a dratini?
    Ill trade a pilup for it.
    dont mind what moves or nature.

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    hmm... im getting lucky its still not breaking ^_^

( im jinxing myself )

( EDIT * yea i knew it the chain broke by a gravler)

Back