• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I so, so wish Cynthia was evil in canon, but all canon points to her being all sweet and nice. But what if she happened to turn evil in the Pokespecial manga, or whatever it's called now? That's not impossible, given Lorelei, Lance and even your Will were evil at one point.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Huh? I'm confused myself.

Anyway, P*A, I requested a story that has "evil Cynthia" (plus nothing bad happening to Sabrina, who isn't in the story) and a weak Lucian. Bite a Poisoned Apple

And the author tells me there's no Twilight going on there.

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *innocent look* Sometimes, I wonder what this club is about, too. And I'm the owner. XD

@CPF I know Will was evil in PokeSpec. >> But I hold absolutely no interest for this version of Will, as he's just...embarassing....

I'll read the story as soon as I find the time. First exam in two days, I'm so nervous. >.<

@Houndoom19 *whistles* You're not weird, my friend. Both you and me, we are absolutely not weird. CPF's the one who's weird with all his 'evil Cynthia' stuff when we so know that Cynthai is nice and sweet. ^^

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • As my MSN title says, I survived my first exam, yet the next one is next Wednesday, in other words, in a week, so I can't take a break. >.< I did read some random re-written fic with Lucian recently, (and, surprisingly, Sabrina was there as well [and my freaky mind did see shipping hints where none are supposed to exist 0=) ]) but I didn't read the fic you mentioned yet. Maybe I'll manage today or tomorrow.

In other news, next chapter of my fic will be delayed, too, because I have to make a minor correction. >> (And that correction is about Lucian & Cynthia)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Where was that fic that you read, P*A? I want to read it.

I have no guess as to what that correction would be... hopefully good news for Lucian.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Hi, did anyone miss me?
    & what's-his/her-name isn't alone...
    I also like the nice Cynthia...
    Altough, her as a Duchess of Darkness sounds awesome...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • @CPF Hm, the chapter is indeed great news for Lucian, though I doubt that the stuff I re-wrote is centering around that. XD It's just a minor detail, but it was necessary.

@Stoney ^^Heh, nice to see you back! (I'm also thinking that nice Cynthia is better, but the good friend I am, I'm still writing about evil Cynthia. I need more villains, I think. >>)
    Duchess of Darkness sounds good as an alliteration. XD!

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    & what's-his/her-name isn't alone...
    I have a name. *grumps* Actually, you don't know it, so I forgive you. :P

A friend of mine is trying to get me to write a PWP story about Cynthia and Sabrina, but she wants me to make Cynthia in to Sabrina's mind slave. Actually, the more I think about this the more I want to write it, I just need to think of a way to get Duplica in there somehow...

*coughs* Shutting up now.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • A friend of mine is trying to get me to write a PWP story about Cynthia and Sabrina, but she wants me to make Cynthia in to Sabrina's mind slave. Actually, the more I think about this the more I want to write it, I just need to think of a way to get Duplica in there somehow...
    DO THAT!!! Really, do it! I'm all for it! XD!!! I'm sick of seeing Sabrina as Cynthia's slave, so that would be a nice change for a while. I'm serious. (I would do it myself if I weren't so notoriously bad a writing PWPs...I tend to write PWP-the "w" being "with", lol.) :P
    *cough* If you need any ideas of working Duplica in, just contact me. Like I said, notoriously bad at writing anything without plot, so, 95% chance that I find a way to get her in.
    Oh, and don't listen to CPF, he's crazy like that. (I *know* he's going to comment on Cynthia being Sabrina's slave....)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    I probably will write it, but you can't read it. :P I don't have a high enough opinion of my work to let anyone other than one person see it. XD Think I'll just leave Duplica out for now, can always put her in somewhere else.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    With all the ganging up on me, the fact that P*A refused to review my story for two months, as well as being ignored, I have decided to leave the club. I really have nothing else to post here.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • @Houndoom19 Awww, that's sad. I would really love to read it. ^^ You know, for a long time, I wrote stuff only for myself, too, before I dared to post it. It's not so bad. *hint hint I have a fic posted here, too hint hint*

@CPF Seriously, CPF? >> I admit I went a little overboard, but leaving the club of your favourite character? Well, it's your own decision.

*looks around* I guess I need a new co-leader now. Any volunteer?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I don't want to leave, I just don't understand why everyone's become angry at me for making Cynthia evil. She's just a character. The writer can choose whether she's good or evil.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    If it helps, I'm not angry at you, I was just saying I prefer nice Cynthia, I'm perfectly happy to let you write her as evil if you want to...

Now, back to P*A's stories.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • I have a name. *grumps* Actually, you don't know it, so I forgive you. :P

A friend of mine is trying to get me to write a PWP story about Cynthia and Sabrina, but she wants me to make Cynthia in to Sabrina's mind slave. Actually, the more I think about this the more I want to write it, I just need to think of a way to get Duplica in there somehow...

*coughs* Shutting up now.
    I could have looked up your name at the same time as writing my post, but I was too lazy too... won't happen again, as I'm doing my own "Self-improvement" program, which is my version of the new year resolution.
    & I still have not begun to write my story yet... don't know what it'll be, (I have plenty of good ideas) but it'll have Cynthia in it... nice or evil is yet to be known to myself...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • @Houndoom19 Don't worry, I doubt he's angry at you.
    Do you have the link to my fics? If not, I could give it to you. ^^ Currently, I only got two up, one of them focuses on Sabrina (&Will, as that's my OTP), the other also has Cynthia in it.

@Stoney XD You like to change your name as well, eh?
    And as always, I hope you'll start your story soon. ^^ If you (or anyone else ;- ) ) needs ideas, I may be able to help.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Don't worry P*A, I found them all on my own with my epic computer skillz. I read all the way through them, and they were... how shall I put this? I know: epic. Yes, that works. Actually got me started on my own as well. Unfortunately someone started singing I'm too sexy for my shirt and totally ruined my mood, and I can't start writing again because my little sister won't leave me alone. I'd rather not destroy her mind with the sheer amount of 'adultness' in the story.

I was gonna say something... Oh yeah, I didn't review your stories because no-one had posted for a week and where I come from you get yelled at for necroing if the thread is more than two days old. But yeah, they were really good, so I subscribed to the thread instead. :P

This post has very little to do with Cynthia. :/ Hmm... Yeah I need to get more of my story done. And I need to give it a name. I need to do a lot of things, so I'm gonna stop randomly typing everything that comes in to my mind and actually do something productive now. Bye peoples.

Edit - What does OTP stand for? [/internet noob moment]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back