• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D-Boy is IN the house!

Years
  • Hi all!

I'm a new member of the group. I joined here to chat with other fans and hopefully start some Pokemon Essentials projects sometime in the near future (I'll be sure to post those in the appropriate section of this forum when I have stuff ready). That's right, I'm also a first time Pokemon Essentials user.

So... anyone want to get to know me?

eonoflegend

The eon champion
    Years
  • Hey D-boy hey so you are a first time user of pokemon essentials that being so I would ask if you had visited the sub-forum for pokemon essentials if not you should check it out. -eon

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd love to befriend you! It's always good to meet other Pokémon fans. ;3 Game-making's quite popular on PC and although I probably never will have the time or talent for it I'm glad to see creative folks so eager to get involved.

Big welcome to the forum and good to meet you. o/ Be sure to ask if you'e ever confused about anything and see you around.

Years
  • Hey D-boy hey so you are a first time user of pokemon essentials that being so I would ask if you had visited the sub-forum for pokemon essentials if not you should check it out.

Well, I am making the plans for them, but once they're ready, I'll head to the Pokemon Essentials subforum to discuss them, and hopefully find help for it too.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • D-Boy is IN the house!

I'm not that knowledgeable on Pokemon Essentials and Game Dev in general, but I'd be awesome getting to know you! Feel free to contact me anytime, as you're more than welcome to contact me anytime you like!

And welcome to our forums! We're a group of people who put smiles on peoples' faces, and love to meet new friends! Feel free to browse the forums, and see what you like! Enjoy yourself! If you have any questions or concerns, contact me at anytime! <33

Back